Queensland Cup 2022

Some surgeries don’t take a month to recover from
maybe not the surgery itself but the rehab and conditioning would.

let's face it, if you need surgery, it's extremely unlikely to be a one week and you're good to go.

Willison great try!

Simple but effective when you are that big.

I’m waiting for the part where you tell us he’s going to miss next week for one reason or another

No injury. He ran really hard and made an impact in attack- missed a few tackles. I feel like if he can consistently play 71 minutes then things will slowly come together.

13 games in three years just isn't enough.

Willison no missed tackles, I have marvelled at his defence since 2020- I am unsure how he does it. Same as Te Kura they have the complete opposite body shape to good defenders but are both excellent.

Willison no missed tackles, I have marvelled at his defence since 2020- I am unsure how he does it. Same as Te Kura they have the complete opposite body shape to good defenders but are both excellent.
How many did he make?

His work rate has really impressed me previously

Jordan Pereira can't do much more to put his hand up for selection. Sucks for him that Oates & Cobbo are playing so well, hopefully he gets a game in Round 17.

In 7 QCUP games this season he has 5 tries, 6 linebreaks, 2 try assists, 29 tackle busts and is running for 150 metres per game.

Jordan Pereira can't do much more to put his hand up for selection. Sucks for him that Oates & Cobbo are playing so well, hopefully he gets a game in Round 17.

In 7 QCUP games this season he has 5 tries, 6 linebreaks, 2 try assists, 29 tackle busts and is running for 150 metres per game.

He's been really good in a terrible performing team. I have been giving him my best Broncos in ISC award so far this year.

Active Now

• marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.