Queensland Cup 2022

I think it was mentioned ages ago that Souths have centred their attack around him, so it's probably more that he's struggling with being the primary playmaker so early in his career and the extra attention from defences towards him.

Souths are also missing Paix who was a key player for them last year, and have a new 7 and 1.... so he's basically playing with 3 new spine members and also has the onus of their attack on his shoulders.

Probably a pretty big burden for a guy in his second year of cup

Hazard is there and he played hooker 17 times last season. Paix only played 10 games.

Turpin and Kennedy made the round 8 team of the week.

I thought Smoothy was better than Turpin but Farr is a good pick.

Granville v Graham last night and I think Graham got the points.

Granville ran more but Graham defended better and nice pass for a line break.

Souths game moved due to flooding so some Broncos aren't getting a run this week.

Colts games cancelled so Bishop Park isn't a giant slushie- I'd consider Piakura having another week off he's hammies will be a danger today in mud.

Colts games cancelled so Bishop Park isn't a giant slushie- I'd consider Piakura having another week off he's hammies will be a danger today in mud.

And starting him- if he was to play then starting is better than sitting around in the cold for 30 minutes.

Most importantly, did he actually manage to get through a game uninjured / knocked out?

Souths are the only game this week in Colts and ISC- trip away no attention or focus. After a month off wonder if Mozer might get a run before the Queensland team is picked.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.