Queensland Cup 2022

Mariner takes an intercept and runs 80

Mam backs up Hazard break and scores under the posts.

Mariner absolutely carving them up.

Terrible miss by Mam for the Capras try, went up too far, and they went past him- he put his hands straight to his face he knew.

Terrible miss by Mam for the Capras try, went up too far, and they went past him- he put his hands straight to his face he knew.
Better than being ignorant to his issues I guess.

Well how long do we have mariner signed for? If he keeps on having games like that there a going to be a few teams knocking at the door

Wynnum were pretty close to as bad as I have seen them for years, Mairner four tries and 200m is pretty outstanding- the third one was easily his best beating a man one on one off the scrum.

The two tackles before the spilt ball were more impressive than the try he scored on the end of the error.

That's pretty much what he was doing in MM and Alf- another step up.

Couldn’t do much more at this stage. Came in last year for Sommerville and has been great since.

He got three tries in the semi final against Wynnum then a try in the final against Townsville and three against St Brendan's in the State final.

He certainly provides in finals. That's what's impressed me the last 12 months when his school or Tweed have needed a big game he has got it done.

Australian School Boys, player of the Qld schoolboys carnival and Qld schoolboys team- can't do much more at school.

He's great out of dummy half, scored a try in the MM final that was just smart. Same against St Mary's dummy half and too smart. Great fend too.

Monsters players in defence, final this year just throws guys over the touchline, he's very physical and imposing.

Mam takes a massive hit and holds onto the ball gets up and plays it quickly- Souths score on the back of the scoot from dummy half.

Well how long do we have mariner signed for? If he keeps on having games like that there a going to be a few teams knocking at the door
Yep. Herbie should be feeling the pressure. If he doesn't start getting involved in tries quick fucking smart, he can pack his bags and head east, I reckon.

Piakura's try deflected and he grabbed the kick- good instincts and chase.

Mariner really has some serious potential.

Looking forward to seeing him progress in Q CUP this year.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.