Queensland Cup 2022

Grand FInal Day.

Dolphins- more explosive Te Whare can blow this game apart in 10 minutes. He's kicked on this season and is a real game winner today.

From not having played league and looking horrible in BRL to where he is now is great work.

Laim Hampson is there winner on the bench- he can come on and completely change the game he's so fast and small around the ruck they can't grab him.

Norths, what a credit to the club, lose their coach, lose players, and make a GF. Their feeder won the BRL premiership too.

Norths are more steady than Dolphins, they will sand paper the win down while Dolphins will explode.

Norths hooker rotation is strong, Moseley and Horne can own this on a hot day- Dolphins are big.

Piakura finally playing in a GF and I think if Gamble gets his passing right and Piakura gets his running right than he can dominate today and be MOTM.

Grand FInal Day.

Dolphins- more explosive Te Whare can blow this game apart in 10 minutes. He's kicked on this season and is a real game winner today.

From not having played league and looking horrible in BRL to where he is now is great work.

Laim Hampson is there winner on the bench- he can come on and completely change the game he's so fast and small around the ruck they can't grab him.

Norths, what a credit to the club, lose their coach, lose players, and make a GF. Their feeder won the BRL premiership too.

Norths are more steady than Dolphins, they will sand paper the win down while Dolphins will explode.

Norths hooker rotation is strong, Moseley and Horne can own this on a hot day- Dolphins are big.

Piakura finally playing in a GF and I think if Gamble gets his passing right and Piakura gets his running right than he can dominate today and be MOTM.
It will be a good game. I’m taking it from that last bit you think Devils will win and I hope so.

Also today is obviously city vs country. Anymore Broncos blokes than the ones I can point out in Tait, Leota and Tanner.

Dolphins were up 10-0 but Townsville now 22-10 at HT.

I said you’d need 30 to beat them. Might be more.

Mene two tries 29 now from 15 games. Pure winger.

I have said it before but lachlan timm deserves an nrl spot. I would actually like him to replace the spot made vacant by kennedy.

Should be a limit on video reviews. Just go with the on field call if you can't see it in the first three replays of any angle

Enjoyable half of footy so far minus the dragged out video reviews giving them all an age to get their breath back all the time 😂

"That's fine, the defender hits him and makes it look forward".

Ffs, he caught the ball in front of where it was passed from.

12-10 with Norths in the lead. 6 minutes to go

Norths getting oliverated on the left side but Dolphins go into touch.

McGrady clinches it for Norths but injuries himself in the process

Tu has some talent, but not a lot of smarts. Twice he's kicked it in the 2nd half with absolutely nothing doing.

Norths won, oh great. Can't wait to read about future immortal Tyson Gamble and how we let the wrong one go, despite the fact he came from the same club Billy "the coach's son" Walters did and was outcast in the same way.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.