Queensland Cup 2022

Longi looks dangerous when he follows the play- he was good for Qld this year too.

Dogs score first with a clever kick. The kicking game has been fantastic today.

17-12

42 gone.

Is there state champs next weekend again or have they scrapped it now?

Panthers too ill-disciplined.

Dogs just created space and time.

Panthers 17-16

Poor poor poor. The kick off was poor but then you have to defend it. Do all that to fight back and then two poor minutes ruins it.

Luke jumps out and scores- smart.

Panthers 23-16

Topine what a fighter. Great finals try.

Panthers 23-22

13 to go.

Congratulations to Herbie and his team mates.

Screenvw5kq64h8tp91

Turuva is To'o like- great run and think Dogs can't come back again.

Panthers won so they obviously are a good side, but I didn't see anything that Norths can't beat.

Luke impressed me greatly, Norths will need to be on high alert for him. O'Sullivan obviously and Turuva gets their sets off to a great start.

The last four it has depended on what condition the Qld team goes down there and they haven't done themselves any favours. I think Norths will be very professional.

Panthers won so they obviously are a good side, but I didn't see anything that Norths can't beat.

Luke impressed me greatly, Norths will need to be on high alert for him. O'Sullivan obviously and Turuva gets their sets off to a great start.

The last four it has depended on what condition the Qld team goes down there and they haven't done themselves any favours. I think Norths will be very professional.
'for the boys of North Brisbane are togeather'

My heart is begging parra to take home the goods, and I think they can! They really hit their strides last week. As for who I’m tipping, no idea and won’t share on the forum as I’m neck and neck for first. Would love the eels to get up though, I have always liked them as a team apart from the Jarryd Hayne years. Got 2/2 tips the week just gone so need an update mods, I’m hanging to see the score.

Tripp is sending a boat to his house right now. they'll need him to forget about wanting to be a starting hooker somewhere and be content to be Grant's back up

Tyson wants to know when he's getting the boat you said he gets?

As I said silly.

Tyson wants to know when he's getting the boat you said he gets?

As I said silly.

your going to be very busy commenting every time that joke gets made on BHQ ... unless for some reason you've decided to signal me out.

p.s. i don't know why this joke offends you so much

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tim K
  • phoenix
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.