Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Milford and Nikorima playing for the Capras.

De Groot, Weaver, Sexton, Bryant all playing ISC for Tweed- that's the Titans future spine I predicted in 2021.

Next step now.

De Groot, Weaver, Sexton, Bryant all playing ISC for Tweed- that's the Titans future spine I predicted in 2021.

Next step now.

So I guess Foran is definitely playing. Big risk I think although I guess they just throw Campbell on if he gets injured.

I love O'Ofou's enthusiasm but no attention to detail about where his run is going and if I offload here what will the result be.

That's three passes, not even offloads but passes- turn and rip your pass out to no one after a good run.

Mariner with a run out of his own end, some footwork and through, runs 30m. That's a great run because no way he does that in any other time in ISC.

He would have been back waiting for good ball. Great to see.

Wynnum really clunky, they've got a whole new spine so it makes sense but Smoothy and Rogers have looked a little lost together.

Alton Naiyep another two tries- 9 in three games.

Wynnum really clunky, they've got a whole new spine so it makes sense but Smoothy and Rogers have looked a little lost together.
Big score, did Rogers warm into the game?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.