Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Mozer turns Te Kura under and Big Ben drops it.

If Pride don't tighten up they're all sorts- Even Mozer has made a good run early.

Gus was never leaving that Magpies game during Magic Round empty handed.

I'm still holding my breath over Te Kura.

Confirmed by @1910 that he is signed until '26. I wonder if we might see him at least in the extended squad next week and a late in for a debut.

Stupid Souths have turned up tonight. Te Kura dropped two balls, penalties and genreal stupidness all round.

8-0 Pride.

Mozer try- dropped kick by the Pride, good chase and Fergurson passes to Mozer to score untouched.

Mozer try, hello he's up and about tonight- kicks it rebounds and he dives on it.

Mozer nice pass to put Sailor away. He's found some attack tonight.

Leota comes up and takes no one. Pride score- poor choice.

Mozer back on, jumps out to the right comes back to the left and gets Te Kura on the short- he was always coming to him and Te Kura off-loads to Coburn- Coburn to Ione and Souths score.

Good try. I think Mozer wanted it earlier but waited and kept Te Kura there and came to him when it was right.

Massive bomb and Sailor out jumps the Pride comes down and passes to Ioane who scores again.

Te Kura makes a great run but pushes too far and goes into touch- Just have to go to ground and go again.

Two dropped balls and into touch- that's three errors. Mixed night.

Mozer's best game he was confident from the start, I thought when he ran in the first five minutes, he was happy, and it turned out he did pretty well- two tries off kicks shows enthusiasm.

Te Kura three errors, he did some good things like the offload to Coburn. Probably just got away from what has worked the last eight games and went back to Meninga form last year where he just made some poor calls.

Mozer's best game he was confident from the start, I thought when he ran in the first five minutes, he was happy, and it turned out he did pretty well- two tries off kicks shows enthusiasm.

Te Kura three errors, he did some good things like the offload to Coburn. Probably just got away from what has worked the last eight games and went back to Meninga form last year where he just made some poor calls.

Good to hear Mozer is starting to look more confident at that level.

Loved the little spray he gave Pereira for that kick 😆

I thought Cup selections this week would give a window into KW's thinking about next week.

No one has sat out yet.

Piakura and Willison to go

Smoothy's defence has been A1 this season; he's tackling like a tyro but I think his attack is starting to take shape too.

He has topped Wynnum's tackle count 8/9 games. Been sensational. Yesterday was a great hooker try- great green light run.

Mariner too lax there, doesn't bother turning and covering the kick- Hunters score.

Two handling errors and two missed tackles only made one so he's in the negarive.

Worrying signs lately he's gone back to being too casual.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.