Queensland fans are the best

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Nothing like Origin day on Caxton street before heading to the game. Better than the Sydney nightlife I reckon.

For those who haven't experienced it, have a look at this video to get an idea. I see these blokes every year and the Caxton gate and they are fantastic but this is no doubt their finest hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to see what real passion is NSW. Go to the Caxton before Origin.

I was laughing through most of this. Brilliant. They're too stupid to even realise.

haha that was awesome

That is funny. You can't really call them stupid. It is more so they think it is spirited banter and not realising the real goal in mind.

Why don't you like the Caxton? Not stocking your favourite lolly water??

Lolly water?? I drink Bundy Rum, you know that QLD rum??

Caxton is trashy as hell. Seriously dude, forget the QLD Vs NSW thing for a second, the Caxton is a dump.

Nah it's alright, and on Origin days it's outstanding.

Lol. Caxton beer garden on Origin night. Not even the Sydney nightlife comes close to that.

If bogan dropkick redneck drunks = passion then sure......

The Caxton is shit anyway. I'd love to rock up there before an Origin game in my blues jersey. If it ends up being a decider, someone somehow source me a ticket and I'll be there.

Wouldn't you be more at home at the Wickham in Ben Creagh's tutu?

I can't get over those 2 knobs having Mullen on their backs??? What the ****. They had to be related to him. :haha::haha:

classic :haha:

I work with the bald guy who appeared at the 2:10 mark .... wait till i see him next :finger:

536544_10150811300466006_607496005_9830364_595889115_n.jpg

If bogan dropkick redneck drunks = passion then sure......

The Caxton is shit anyway. I'd love to rock up there before an Origin game in my blues jersey. If it ends up being a decider, someone somehow source me a ticket and I'll be there.

I would have called them devilish, handsome young chaps.

Caxton vs The Brewery....regardless of who you support, there's really no contest there....and that's not just my opinion, I know numerous NSW fans who have been to both and said the Caxton shits all over the Brewery.

My point is you really shouldn't make fun of something when you know for a fact we ain't got anything better here....it well might be shit (in your opinion) but it's better than anything on offer down here.

Brisbane has Caxton Street on Origin night. Melbourne has Cup Day. Sydney has........um..........Gay Mardigras?

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • theshed
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.