Queensland Vs. New South Wales - Match Thread

Ghibli said:
Je$ter said:
O'Donnell will get 13 weeks at least.

Grade 5 dangerous throw, plus a headbutt that was done with the intent to hurt plus the fighting.

Frankly, if the judicairy was going to have a proper look at the match, all 17 NSW players woudl get cited, their grubbiness was appaling. Like Dexter said instead of muscling up in d they tried to rattle qld but being ****. Didn't work.
And that's the thing, obviously it was a direct game plan to do this, if I was a NSW supporter I would be asking for Bellamy and the coaching staff who came up with that game plan to be sacked!

It was disgraceful really. They played very dirty - high shots, elbows in the tackles, not to mention o'Donnell..

Queensland play tough but smart, NSW are just a bunch of braindead thugs - Gallen, O'Donnell and Weyman in particular.

New South Welshman.

Born losers.
Bred losers.
Die losers.

'nuff said.

5!

OOOOOOOO'donnell, you are once, twice, three tiiiiiimes a laaaady
Queensland, you are once, twice, three, four, five tiiiiiimes a chaaampion

Far out what a game. One of the most dominant performances ive seen.

Shillington cemented his spot for as long as he wants it tonight. he was sensational. lockyer continues to prove me wrong about being past it, and thurston is just unstoppable. slater is without doubt the best fullback in the game and had probably his best origin match tonight.

sad to see them get in at the end and ruin our record breaking score.

nsw are so bad its not funny... oh who am i kidding, its hilarious. i cannot see how they can turn this around even in the next few years. we only lose folau from this team this year, as i can see locky going around again. nsw are in for a few more years of heartache i think

I think the difference in the states was shown clearly when Boyd caught a bomb one foot in goal one foot out, he turned and ran and desperately tried to get out of the in goal thinking he would have a pack of desperate players trying to trap him instead he waltzed twenty metres up field without any real pressure on him. After 20 minutes the NSW players just didn't have any commitment. Game 3 the selectors need to pick there best 17 whomever it may be and tell them that they will retain there position for next years series if they can prove they "want" the jersey bad enough. Tonight the only guys who really dug deep for them were Hayne, White, Weyman and Barrett none of them were great but they all gave it a red hot go the rest of them threw the towel in. Cooper once again should how much of a cat he is (I bet he is fine to play for the Dragons just like after game 1) guys like him Creagh and Waterhouse are the exact type of players that typify the difference between the two states.

how good was folau giving a bit of lip to the blues tonight! i love it

The Brizz said:
guys like him Creagh and Waterhouse are the exact type of players that typify the difference between the two states.

..and to to highlight that, Creagh made 3 runs last night for 22m.

ethos said:
The Brizz said:
guys like him Creagh and Waterhouse are the exact type of players that typify the difference between the two states.

..and to to highlight that, Creagh made 3 runs last night for 22m.

Haha, I was seriously just wondering if he was in the team because I could not remember anything he did.

Daily Telegraph said:
NSW stars Jarryd Hayne and Michael Ennis unbelievably missed the team bus to Suncorp Stadium last night as the embarrassed and humiliated Blues crashed to an inglorious 34-6 loss to mighty Queensland.

The Daily Telegraph understands Hayne and Ennis somehow failed to board the bus from their team hotel, the Sofitel Hotel in Turbot Street, the pair forced to catch a taxi through Brisbane's peak hour traffic to Suncorp Stadium.

"It was a stuff-up," said one senior NSWRL official.

It is understood the players mixed-up their departure time and officials on the bus counted off 19 players, forgetting it was now an extended 21-man squad.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL5!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5880613088

Can't believe O'Schmuckell only got a grade 2 dangerous throw charge and will only miss 3-4 games. Joke!

Coxy said:
Can't believe O'Schmuckell only got a grade 2 dangerous throw charge and will only miss 3-4 games. Joke!

[icon_lol1. I guess it is all we can expect. I am sure if the selectors want him for game 3 they will get him off too!

I haven't seen any of the stats or replays of the match. How many penalties did we get against us? Didn't most of the penalties went to NSW's favour? All they did was play like grubs and punch but they forgot the most important thing, which was to play football. EPIC FAIL. Also I noticed that Cooper and Morris were miles offside throughout the match, but hey, we won!

My ears are still ringing from last night! The atmosphere was unbelievably amazing.

Coxy said:

And no charge for the headbutt that was obviously intended to cause harm. What a fucking joke!!!!! Actually joke is on him because he got fucked up in that fight.

lol Rocky. 5.

O'Donnell getting 3 weeks. What a croc of fucking shit. Driving someone into the turf nowdays isn't a big deal hey? Anyone who says Boyd was never in danger is a fucking cockhead.

user_nat said:
Could Folau have looked any more happy throughout the game?

To be fair though, it's pretty easy to see when Folau is smiling

The Rock said:
LOLZ @ you guys calling NSW grubs. What point are you trying to prove?

That nsw had absolutely nothing and won't for a long time to come.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Bronx48
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.