Radradra Rumoured to want to quit NRL.

He's trying to force the NRL's hand to let him play Origin.

See ya Semi !

Lol, what a loser, does he thinks the NRL will cave and let him play for NSW & Australia if he throws a tantrum? :lol:

On ya bike big fella, have fun in Japan.

I feel like I should point out that it's a Paul Kent article, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I feel like I should point out that it's a Paul Kent article, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Paul Kent is normally on the money.

If it was Phil 'Give me another drink' Rothfield, we would be calling BS.

Tell ya story walking, dickhead.

lol I love that I come on here and pretty much everyone is thinking the same as I have been since I read the story.

Bye matey, enjoy Europe / Japan / park yawnion...

If he wants to represent NSW so badly he can. For the Waratahs. Rugby sucks.

I think there should be some flexibility in regards to Origin, but in the case of Radradra who didn't play ANY senior football in NSW until he was 19 I say tough bickies.

The same can also be said of WA, Victorian, NT, South Australian, Tasmanian players.

The rules are simple and we can't keep looking for loopholes just to suit ourselves. Radradra is one of the more entertaining players in the competition and I hope he realises the influence he can have in the Pacific nations and for his club.

But Origin? Sorry out of the question. For starters, you're not a NSW junior. Second, you're taking the spot from somebody else who would have spent nights DREAMING of becoming a State of Origin star and replicating the feats of Jarryd Hayne, Rod Wishart and ET.

Origin is built on pride and I can't see how a player like Semi can take pride in a jersey he only grew an attatchment for 5 years ago.

I would hate it if Radradra did play for the Blues. Radradra is one of my favourite players, it makes my day watching him have a blinder but he isn't a NSW product and it just cheapens the whole concept by having a Fijian who never played in Australia till his 20's.

If it's his ambition to play for NSW and Australia he is entitled to it but it's pretty much impossible.

Can't help but think this is a bit of a media beat up. He may have ambitions, but I doubt he's going to cut and run over Origin eligibility.

If he wants to be the greatest Fijian to play the game, his best bet would be to represent his country and help them achieve on an international level. That would be a more distinct legacy than Hayne, Tuqiri or Civo.

Origin Rules have been a bit of a farce. Its not really the same concept these days as it was intended to be. Its grown into a huge event. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the money men behind it don't at some stage push for something like both states being able to pick a " guest player " at some point so we could see a Radradra or a Sam Burgess for example get a taste of Origin. I wouldn't be for that at all, but i could see the attraction in it as it would create even more interest.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Bronx48
  • Redux
  • Hoof Hearted
  • cento
  • MrMoore
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.