Raiders Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
That would have been a huge blow, but it's not like it matters anymore. Clinton was the only forward making good metres for us when he was on the field.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
I stopped watching the game after the 2nd canberra try..i knew things were bad, just didnt imagine a scoreline as embarrassing as this...saw henjak getting interviewed before the game he sounded pretty confident, must have been all an act...

come on Broncos dont bow out like this, our proud and rich winning culture is getting dragged in the mud for everyone to criticise, we need a turnaround and fast

W

westical

BRL Player
Mar 22, 2008
bigjim said:
I think it's no coincidence that the Bulldogs are playing so well when you look at the players they gained this year and from where. Makes you think.
I said this last week, they will bounce back. I, for one will not rule them out. As Ivan said, they can't play any worse. It must be all uphill from here.
I predict the following;
Sharks - win
Panthers - win
Dragons - loss - sorry
Cowboys - win
Canberra - win by 3 tries or more.

Your biggest danger game is the Cowboys and I so hope you thump them.

4 of the the last 5, that's enough.

We'll be lucky to win a single game, let alone four.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I just saw the footage again of Henjak up the in coaches box on the Roast. Must admit, i feel sorry for him.

He actually looks like he cares unlike some of our players.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
I just saw the footage again of Henjak up the in coaches box on the Roast. Must admit, i feel sorry for him.

Yeah I agree Ning the players don't give a #### and they don't respect Henjak. Lucky for Henjak he has no Hair to lose.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I feel sorry for him too. But someone needs to instill some pride into the team again. I don't think it's him either, he hasn't been there long enough to know what the Broncos are really about.

We need Alfie, Walters, Webcke etc to some back, and tell the players just what it means to wear a Broncos jersey.

Until they respect the jersey, the Broncos will be shit out of luck.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I'm really looking forward to seeing if we can drag ourselves out of this terrible slump. It'll show what we can expect next year when K goes and we have an even more inexperienced side.

Let's face it, we can't get any lower than we are at the moment .... that performance last night was the worst i've ever witnessed as a lifetime Bronco fan, so we only have one way to go ..... UP !!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I couldn't call what we are in at the moment a slump. More like a steaming pile of $hit.

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:

Oh man me too. That was hard to watch. Poor guy looked like he was about to cry, have a heart attack and throw up all at once.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
bigjim said:
I think it's no coincidence that the Bulldogs are playing so well when you look at the players they gained this year and from where. Makes you think.
I said this last week, they will bounce back. I, for one will not rule them out. As Ivan said, they can't play any worse. It must be all uphill from here.
I predict the following;
Sharks - win
Panthers - win
Dragons - loss - sorry
Cowboys - win

I'm not sure if you are humouring us Broncs fans but if you're serious you're as optimistic as they come. What have you seen over the last month or so that can make you possibly come up with this? I'm just curious.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I know we still have a mathematical chance to make it to the finals, but can't we just drop Karmichael? He's no use to us next season, we might as well use the rest of our games this season as a "trial run". Just keep Hoffman as our #1 when Wallace comes back next week.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
It doesn't really matter if Hunt plays out the rest of this season or not.

The problem is our ineffective forwards and our crap game plan.

Take a look at the teams that are firing at the moment, they're all quick out of dummyhalf ... feeding off good go-forward from the forward pack.

Our game is so far off the pace it's funny

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Clinton out for 4 weeks as reported on the Roast.

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
lockyer47 said:
bigjim said:
I predict the following;
Sharks - win
Panthers - win
Dragons - loss - sorry
Cowboys - win

I'm not sure if you are humouring us Broncs fans but if you're serious you're as optimistic as they come. What have you seen over the last month or so that can make you possibly come up with this? I'm just curious.

I'm absolutely serious. Over the years I've seen some incredible turn arounds by the Broncos. Sure, it won't be easy, but they have the troops. All they need to do is get bloody angry and take a bit of pride in themselves and their colours. It'll happen.
Just look at Roosters beating Knights comfortably. Anythings is possible.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Mister Wright said:
Clinton out for 4 weeks as reported on the Roast.

Bugger. He's probably been our best forward this year.

Always puts in an effort.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Can't be bothered reading the 10 pages, suffice to say it looks like I picked a good weekend to go away with no radio or TV to hear what happened. Sad times ahead as I said a few weeks back, just hoped I was wrong.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
bigjim said:
lockyer47 said:
bigjim said:
I predict the following;
Sharks - win
Panthers - win
Dragons - loss - sorry
Cowboys - win

I'm absolutely serious. Over the years I've seen some incredible turn arounds by the Broncos. Sure, it won't be easy, but they have the troops. All they need to do is get bloody angry and take a bit of pride in themselves and their colours. It'll happen.
Just look at Roosters beating Knights comfortably. Anythings is possible.

totally ridiculous to compare the feats of past bronco teams to this one ... in previous years the club had proud MEN who were willing and capable of overcoming serious adversity. That type of animal is in very short supply in this current group.

Oh and the only reason the Roosters performed last night was to try to impress their incoming coach ..

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Bugger. He's probably been our best forward this year.

Always puts in an effort.

In hotel rooms or the football field? [icon_lol1.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • RodF
  • broncs30
  • mrslong
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Bronx48
  • Tmac
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.