Raiders Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Coxy said:
broncospwn said:
Pretty much what everyone else has said is true.
D.I.S.G.R.A.C.E.F.U.L
That's one word which describes this current team.

**** off Hunt, Do not re-sign for 2 years Lockyer. KTHX.

Locky at least put in. He ran the ball, even made a break or two, no support.

I feel conflicted. I want to protest by not renewing, but i don't want to be a fair weather fan. Other clubs have gone through slumps like this and their fans desert them only to return when the going gets good. Souths, dragons and bulldogs spring to mind.

I'm better than that. But seriously, why should i? Other than making a point, why should i?
I agree Lockyer tried, I just think last year will be his last, his age is already showing :( He's one my all time favs but I don't want to see him go too long.

I think it's a good thing to do not buying again. If all fans turn up to the games and buy memberships then what motivation is there for the board to change? Low attendances, memberships and so on are things which eventually will cause a CEO to be pushed out. Hopefully attendances and other things can stay high but I feel the only way Bruno will be sacked is if there's a financial reason for it to happen.

H

Highwayman

QCup Player
Apr 1, 2008
Would like to draw everyone's attention to the first post in this thread. For posterity.

ningnangnong said:
For some weird reason, i think we'll win this one. icon_thumbs_u

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Jeba said:
I will answer this question for myself after the game has finished, but I would like to know that if this game was at Suncorp Stadium, would you have booed the Broncos off the field?

Hell yeah and I'm usually against booing a team off but their "effort" deserves no cheering that's for sure!

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Highwayman said:
Would like to draw everyone's attention to the first post in this thread. For posterity.

ningnangnong said:

Worst. Debut. Post. Ever.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
As much as i love blaming michaels, didnt he get taken off shortly after halftime? It was only 16 - 0 at halftime! thats 40 points in the 2nd half and i dont think we can blame many of them on michaels.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
As much as i love blaming michaels, didnt he get taken off shortly after halftime? It was only 16 - 0 at halftime! thats 40 points in the 2nd half and i dont think we can blame many of them on michaels.

I'm watching it right now and it's 26-0, Monaghan just went straight through Michaels in a the lead-up to a try. It's now 30-0. Not saying he's totally to blame but he is still pathetic.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
I will answer this question for myself after the game has finished, but I would like to know that if this game was at Suncorp Stadium, would you have booed the Broncos off the field?

If you did boo the Broncos off, you would never sit with me.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
The talk about a demise is a bit rich - we were doing fine before Origin, 6 from 7 if anyone cares to remember. Can we bring the slump word back now? Seems it's reappeared.

As for cancelling memberships, we're not Sydney supporters of bad clubs and we're not the bandwagon supporters of Manchester United. Keep the membership and encourge the team to get their stuff together.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

I'm watching it right now and it's 26-0, Monaghan just went straight through Michaels in a the lead-up to a try. It's now 30-0. Not saying he's totally to blame but he is still pathetic.

oh im not arguing he is shit, i hate him more than anyone, but even when he was replaced we got ripped apart, even more so :S

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
What can I say?
I felt like shit yesterday going down to the Cowboys by 16. I can't begin to know how you guys must feel and don't ever want to.

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Your team, my team and the Knights have just about stuffed my tipping for the weekend.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
bigjim said:
What can I say?
I felt like shit yesterday going down to the Cowboys by 16. I can't begin to know how you guys must feel and don't ever want to.

Surely you must remember when you were the Seagulls?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
Highwayman said:

ningnangnong said:

Worst. Debut. Post. Ever.

Come on guys. :mrgreen:

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Astroboy said:
bigjim said:
What can I say?

Surely you must remember when you were the Seagulls?

In my experience, most Titans fans think the Gold Coast has only had a team for 3 years [icon_wink

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
it was funny when michaels got benched. long time coming :D

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
what wasn't funny was when teo was having a good old laugh after the game [icon_thumbs_do

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Agree andirect. Made my blood boil. I don't care that you're mates with Bronson Harrison, Ben, you get off the field and look like the worst defeat in Broncos history actually matters to you.

Fucking sack him.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Coxy said:
Agree andirect. Made my blood boil. I don't care that you're mates with Bronson Harrison, Ben, you get off the field and look like the worst defeat in Broncos history actually matters to you.

**** sack him.
x2. I got so pissed when I saw that.... WTF, losing 56-0 and making jokes literally 1 minute after the game while us fans are pissed off, the players are laughing with the opposition while they're walking off the field! [icon_thumbs_do

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Strop
  • Browny
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncs30
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.