Raiders Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
If Henjack had any respect for the club that made him, he would resign, as despite his talents, he clearly is unable to motivate the team, as evident by one of the least committed efforts I have ever had the displeasure of watching as a Broncos fan. The entire team should be ashamed, be dropped next week - put in the 20s, at least they'll have enthusiasm and pride in their jersey - and to think we have got another whole year of this to look forward to.

Happy fvcking days

D

Duc21

Aug 1, 2009
What a pathetic effort, like most games this season. You lot dont deserve to wear the jersey.... Maybe the Broncos CEOs will actually make some decent purchases this year instead of letting good players go. Maybe management needs to go also...........

What a joke, you lot are an embarrisment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Worst loss in history of the Broncos.. Good bye 2009 good bye 2010 good bye Henjak

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Good luck to the members here who have to pick the POTS this week.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
F**KING DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCE, THE WORST IN OUR HISTORY. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THE BRONCOS JERSEY. EVERYONE OF THEM SHOULD GIVE THEIR PAYCHECKS BACK BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE THEM. THE LOCAL UNDER 15F TEAM COULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER TODAY. I CAN'T BELEIVE I HAVE TO GO AND WATCH THE USELESS PRICKS GET BELTED BY THE SHARKS NEXT WEEK.

GOODBYE SEASON 2009

:roll: :mad: [icon_non

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
ddd said:
If Henjack had any respect for the club that made him, he would resign, as despite his talents, he clearly is unable to motivate the team, as evident by one of the least committed efforts I have ever had the displeasure of watching as a Broncos fan. The entire team should be ashamed, be dropped next week - put in the 20s, at least they'll have enthusiasm and pride in their jersey - and to think we have got another whole year of this to look forward to.

Happy fvcking days

the 20's are on fire at the moment (won their 7th game in a row tonight, now 4th after losing their first 5 games of the season), they don't deserve to be associated with the crap the NRL side are producing.

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Don't know what to say. But if I was Henjak, I would've caught a taxi back to the hotel without speaking to one of them.

And these are the same bunch of arseholes that have the nerve to complain about how hard their life is and how they don't get paid enough.

No pride, no self-respect and no love for their jersey. The problems they have they would've had under WB. He never had the guts to drop shit players either. In fact, it is because of him that we still have Michaels and Parker.

And before anyone defends Parker. What is it that he does that is so F******** special? He has no impact, he can't break the line, offload, make a dominant tackle.

What did KHUNT do and what does he do to justify his position in the team? What were they thinking putting him at halfback, when Ben Hunt should've been there the entire time.

MICHEALS IS SHIT. Farking hell, what does it take?

Lockyer should retire. I don't want him to be the player that hangs around too long, but I fear he will be. His knee has made him too slow, and he will not recover from that. Our kicking game, for example, has suffered immensely. We need a hooker people. Don't care what anyone says, but I am sick of this half-arsed bullshit of not finding and keeping a real hooker. We undervalue them far too much. McCullogh is a 5/8, FFS.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ok. I just saw the final score...all I can say is, lucky I decided to stop watching so I could go to a party...gonna drink now...

P.S. What happened to Michaels?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Michaels was born. It was all downhill for him from that moment on.

56 fucking 0. **** that.

T

thegord

Jun 5, 2009
:cry: What a sad sad day for a 20 year Bronco's fan, this team is now setting all the WRONG records, very sad.

I suppose if there is a sliver lining, it is that this must now start to impact the money this team is able to generate. This is no longer an occasional anomaly but a developing culture, which is going to impact the bottom line, money! One can only hope that this will result in the powers to be starting to look at what needs to happen to get this once proud club back to where it always has been. Surely they couldn't let this happen for another season, could they?

A

Argus

BRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Foordy said:
F**KING DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCE, THE WORST IN OUR HISTORY. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THE BRONCOS JERSEY. EVERYONE OF THEM SHOULD GIVE THEIR PAYCHECKS BACK BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE THEM. THE LOCAL UNDER 15F TEAM COULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER TODAY. I CAN'T BELEIVE I HAVE TO GO AND WATCH THE USELESS PRICKS GET BELTED BY THE SHARKS NEXT WEEK.

GOODBYE SEASON 2009

:roll: :mad: [icon_non

What he said.... [eusa_clap.gi

M

markmac

BRL Player
Apr 21, 2008
Did anyone see Teo have a good chat and a laugh with one of the Raiders at the end of the game? Made my blood boil. I think it was a blessing that we were beaten 56 - 0 because if it was 30 - 10 we would just hear the same old henjak crap about how we're down on confidence. With this scoreline questions need to be answered and actions need to happen. We are now that team in a crisis who needs to look at our coaching staff and head coach because the they are obviously not inspiring nor commanding respect from the players.
Imagine if the Storm put in this sort of effort? I know I for one wouldn't want to be returning to the sheds after the game. He would blow the feck through them.
p.s. I feel for henjak, the poor bastard looked like he was about to cry.

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Nashy said:
Michaels was born. It was all downhill for him from that moment on.

56 **** 0. **** that.
Possibly the funniest thing you have ever said, love it [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

T

titan4wests

BRL Player
Jun 12, 2008
most pathetic performance i have ever seen in the 15 years i have supported the broncos... with that team against the shitty Raiders i expected a score the opposite... im tempted to send Bruno my season tickets because i dont really wanna go watch them for the rest of the year, probably the next

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
i'll be at the game next week, i love this club so much and as hard as it has been to watch them recently, i just can't bring myself to miss a game

T

titan4wests

BRL Player
Jun 12, 2008
Foordy said:
i'll be at the game next week, i love this club so much and as hard as it has been to watch them recently, i just can't bring myself to miss a game

sad thing is that so will/do i... god it will be painful

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Mr Fourex
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • broncs30
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.