Rd25, Broncos vs Cowboys - Build up thread

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I agree NPK! I blew up at the time and it annoys me how a guy charging at the kicker gets away with it by turning when they are attempting to block the kick they just aren't putting their hands up.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
The Gymp said:
I agree NPK! I blew up at the time and it annoys me how a guy charging at the kicker gets away with it by turning when they are attempting to block the kick they just aren't putting their hands up.

Most of the time it is considered playing at the ball. The refs are giving me the shits massively these last couple of weeks with just stupid pedantic calls that dont affect the play yet they blow the whistle.

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
I thought it was kicked into the Cowboys player, it all happened too quickly for my old eyes to see it exactly.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Crap, can anyone hook a sister up with a video of the game? I've missed both replays on Foxtel and I really wanna watch it. :-(

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
They replay it again on Monday and Thursday Kris, can you record it?

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I don't have IQ. :-(

Oh wait, I'm not working Monday, so YEEEESSSSSS.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I will set the VCR up and record it for you on a 240min cassette, it will be in the post on Tuesday.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The Gymp said:
I will set the VCR up and record it for you on a 240min cassette, it will be in the post on Tuesday.

Wow, all I have is a betamax! You are livin' the life!

S

Spud

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
KrispyKris said:
Crap, can anyone hook a sister up with a video of the game? I've missed both replays on Foxtel and I really wanna watch it. :-(

I can get a dvd to you Kris if you like.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks for the offer, guys. I'm watching the second half on Foxtel now. Yeeew!

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
OK, I just saw Yow Yeh's try. Wow! He pwned Thurston!

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
What an ordinary game of football. The saving grace was Yow-Yeh's try which looked sensational live. That boy can run. There were even Cowboys fans standing and applauding.

A scrappy win but a win nonetheless. It was muggy as hell up in Townsville so that game would have really sapped the energy levels. I think the extra long time between games will help us a lot.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
if he did ya wouldnt know it. Love the fact that even after a try like that he kept a straight face and stayed focused

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
That try would have given Yow Yeh so much confidence at the right end of the season. I hope he has a few more of those in him this year.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • MrMoore
  • Maroon4life
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BroncosMan
  • Galco
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.