NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

During the last Warriors game, Matt Russell said that Bunty Afoa was told he could look elsewhere. He's no world beater but at least he runs hard.
His aggression is something we could use more of.

Okay, what were we discussing via PM moments before you left?
****, that was several years ago.
Only reason I changed names because I left my job and couldn't remember log in details. And the email address I registered was a corporate one I didn't have access to.

There's some bloke that plays for them called Roger Tuivasa-Sheck that apparently goes alright.
I reckon we ask for him for the remainder of this season considering that's the position Walsh will be playing for them in 2022+

Jazz Tevaga. He can play 2nd row and hooker. Would be a good option on the bench. Can relieve Turpin to give him a rest either side of half time and also stay in the field as a backrower.
Nah, he's a bit too much of a grub for mine and he is a penalty magnet. Also, his lapse of discipline always seem to come when the Warriors are defending so he drops them more in it. Steer well clear.

Before people get bent up about losing Walsh, we lost Jayden Nikorima who easily had just as much hype around him and he didn't really achieve much.

We were a good team back when we lost him.

I don’t think there’s anyone in the warriors that we would want that they would also let go. I mean the standouts would probably be RTS, Tohu Harris and Nikorima. They sure as hell aren’t letting any of them go.

I think we can learn for the penrith/burton situation, storm/smith has shown anything is that it is important to hold on to your capable back ups.

Grant went down, smith slipped right in. For penrith Cleary went down and burton slipped in without skipping a beat. If penrith let him go early, it would have served to make an opposition team stronger whilst making theirs weaker.

We cant release walsh because if isaako goes down he comes right in (he may even come in when he can if isaako continues to contribute very little).

We could consider it if we could get hynes early

Last edited:
I think we can learn for the penrith/burton situation, storm/smith has shown anything is that it is important to hold on to your capable back ups.

Grant went down, smith slipped right in. For penrith Cleary went down and burton slipped in without skipping a beat. If penrith let him go early, it would have served to make an opposition team stronger whilst making theirs weaker.

We cant release walsh because if isaako goes down he comes right in (he may even come in when he can if isaako continues to contribute very little).
Yeah, also they stole our player so **** them

We could consider it if we could get hynes early

He doesn't come right in, he's not in our 30. Would you really promote him now to your 30? You're not getting special dispensation like with Bullemor because we still have Coates, Arthars and Herbie.

He doesn't come right in, he's not in our 30. Would you really promote him now to your 30? You're not getting special dispensation like with Bullemor because we still have Coates, Arthars and Herbie.
Ok, i am not 100% on train and trials and mistakenly thought after a certain date or lack of options they could be considered. Given that walsh plays the opposition fullback at training and arthurs, coates and herbie have not appeared to be training at fullback i thought it may have applied. My error

Last edited:
Ok, i am not 100% on train and trials and mistakenly thought after a certain date or lack of options they could be considered. Given that walsh plays the opposition fullback at traing and arthurs, coates and herbie have not appeared to be training at fullback i thought it may have applied. My error

Walsh is on a development deal so he can't play until July- If Isaako broke down today you would have to apply and say you have no other option- but I am guessing the NRL would say you have options in your top 30- Coates, Herbie and Arthars.

Or you could promote Walsh to your 30.

The Broncos applied last year for Bullemor when Glenn, Matt Lodge and Keenan Palasia were down and Bullemor was allowed to play while a development player.

I don't see much point in promoting Walsh to the 30 or playing him to be honest. Arthars was picked for Queensland Residents at fullback- didn't play but he can play there.

If we swap Walsh for a Warriors player, who would we want?

Active Now

• Browny
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Thelmus
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.