NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
You must have a really sad life, I bet you are one of those old blokes who could never play the game and somehow leached his way or paid his way into the club to feel important.
Green day sing a song about you "boulevard of broken dreams"
Fancy being eligible for a retirement village and living through a keyboard for some relvance. So sad.
What a weird post to go in on 1910 about. Sure he's probably deserved it in the past but this is just bizarre.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Most of us know who he is, by name, and know what he does and how he's "connected". The "real" real Talanoa never shot off his mouth like you've just done, so how about you tell us who you are?
I have no idea, but I have always been curious.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Most of us know who he is, by name, and know what he does and how he's "connected". The "real" real Talanoa never shot off his mouth like you've just done, so how about you tell us who you are?
I don't know who 1910 is.......I did however assume he was "Handcock" from Sonic's RL forums. (you were there Morkel)

Have I got it wrong?

T

The real talanoa

BRL Player
Jul 18, 2020
I am the real original Talanoa, I have been vacant for a while. I just get sick of his high and mighty shit don't stink approach to everyone on here.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I am the real original Talanoa, I have been vacant for a while. I just get sick of his high and mighty shit don't stink approach to everyone on here.
You have been vacant for a lot longer than that.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Walsh has apparently asked for a release, Broncos have said not unless they receive a player from the Warriors in return.

I dont see it serving us any purpose to keep him. Let him go and develop a player who wants to be a Bronco.

And he might end up at the Phins as well if he gets his wish!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
ok, let's pull out the Warriors squad list ... see who we can use
I recall an article on fox after RTS was confirmed to leave about the young guys who could've been their new fullback... they flagged Paul Turner, Hayze Perham and Rocco Berry, so that is probably a starting point given Walsh coming blocks their pathway.

Although Kodi is off contract so one of them could move into the 6 jersey... but that would be an extremely young spine 1. Walsh, 6. Paul Turner, 7. CHT, 9. Wade Egan.... **** that spine looks horrendous

Last edited:
H

hench2020

NYC Player
Apr 22, 2019
ok, let's pull out the Warriors squad list ... see who we can use

During the last Warriors game, Matt Russell said that Bunty Afoa was told he could look elsewhere. He's no world beater but at least he runs hard.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
They wouldn’t give us anyone good but Hiku would be good for the backs. Rocco Berry has wraps from memory.

Unread

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Lostboy
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Maroon4life
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.