NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

I think eels are after Paul turner as well

Not that this comparison has been made but he has shown about 15x as much as Dearden in far less games.

Probably a bit easier tbf in a side that actually has some attack about them

He is doing a fairly decent job Walsh, but he isnt playing as well as the media have said he is, which is understandable, he is an 18 year old.
Cowboys didn’t aim much traffic at him, 6 tackles for a rookie half? Nikorima only had to make 13 too. Pair of small halves should have been an obvious tactic for the cowboys I would have thought...

Not trolling. Just responding to the guy who said broncos didnt want anyone from the warriors. they did. but they forgot to check his player status.

Im just saying thanks for releasing Walsh. He deserves to be playing first grade.
It's all good we're quite happy for him to develop in our NZ reserve side until such times as our rebuild is complete, then we'll have him back.

I think he was parked out wide in defence for most of the game.

Walsh was good but what I saw was another Shaun Johnson.
He's very young and could develop genuine game management skills but I'm not looking for the razor blades just yet.

I think eels are after Paul turner as well
They just got Hayze Perham who was also offered to Broncos as a bait for getting the broncos to release Walsh early. He has potential. Brad Arthur might be able to take his game to another level. Good on Perham for taking the chance. I hope he transforms his game just like Isiah Papalii has at the Eels.

They just got Hayze Perham who was also offered to Broncos as a bait for getting the broncos to release Walsh early. He has potential. Brad Arthur might be able to take his game to another level. Good on Perham for taking the chance. I hope he transforms his game just like Isiah Papalii has at the Eels.

You have any knowledge as how much the Broncs are chasing Turner?

Did walsh play much at 5/8 for you guys in the lower grades. Id much prefer if he plys his trade at 5/8 rather than fullback. Halves are hard to get (without paying big money as per current market dictates). Fullback we could always get CNK back as apparently he is homesick and his family and kid/s are back in NZ.

Dont get me wrong Walsh has his flaws. But for someone who is only 18, and just come into the Warriors group....he is doing really well. Good talent that. Now we just got to take him to NZ and make sure he chooses NZ over Aus and SOO ;)

BTW does he have a young kid? He posts about a baby a lot on his instagram i believe.

You have any knowledge as how much the Broncs are chasing Turner?
Apparently between Broncos and Titans. Not sure why Broncos didnt accept Turner this year and get him into the fold, maybe they didnt/couldnt release someone from their top 30. Either way, itll cost Broncos more now to sign him.

Turner is pretty good btw. Warriors fans would be disappointed to see him go.

Walsh reminds me a very young Jamie Soward when he was at the Roosters.

Did walsh play much at 5/8 for you guys in the lower grades. Id much prefer if he plys his trade at 5/8 rather than fullback. Halves are hard to get (without paying big money as per current market dictates). Fullback we could always get CNK back as apparently he is homesick and his family and kid/s are back in NZ.

Dont get me wrong Walsh has his flaws. But for someone who is only 18, and just come into the Warriors group....he is doing really well. Good talent that. Now we just got to take him to NZ and make sure he chooses NZ over Aus and SOO ;)

BTW does he have a young kid? He posts about a baby a lot on his instagram i believe.

Didn't play six for Tweed or Keebra. Played off the bench for Qld U18 in 2019. Yep he had a kid a few weeks ago. That was part of the Broncos pitch to him, stay here close to your family- you're going to need it but the cash was too much of a lure to say no to when you have a baby on the way.

Didn't play six for Tweed or Keebra. Played off the bench for Qld U18 in 2019. Yep he had a kid a few weeks ago. That was part of the Broncos pitch to him, stay here close to your family- you're going to need it but the cash was too much of a lure to say no to when you have a baby on the way.
To be fair, it was 'I send my kid to private school' kind of money.

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.