NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

I would think we would be a logical option by then. 2023 we will againt have a bit of a war chest with PO's and some of the bigger guys have to renegotiate. The cap will also increase by 500-700k by then too.

If DD and Kevvie get shit happening, we would have a premiership window 23/24/25.
23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31/32/33

We're Brisbane, every year should be a premiership window.

Where's my tenner?

His progress is pretty insane for an 18 year old. Broncos definitely look like they fucked up so far.

I'm not sure how the Broncos refusing to pay big money for a rookie is them fucking up, regardless of how well he is going.

We're trying to fix our cap so we can sign the players we need.
The whole point of fixing the cap is to get good spine players and shift the balance away from the forwards. Walsh looks set to be just that.

I'm not sure how the Broncos refusing to pay big money for a rookie is them fucking up, regardless of how well he is going.

We're trying to fix our cap so we can sign the players we need.

One of the players we need the most is a fullback, Freak.

Where's my tenner?

‘teaching veterans lessons’ in Tigers clash"

He doesn't exactly have much competition considering the veterans the Tigers have.

The whole point of fixing the cap is to get good spine players and shift the balance away from the forwards. Walsh looks set to be just that.

By getting rid of players who are taking up large chunks of our cap only to sign players who will take up large chunks of our cap.

That's not how you fix a salary cap.

By getting rid of players who are taking up large chunks of our cap only to sign players who will take up large chunks of our cap.

That's not how you fix a salary cap.
Good spine players will always take up a large chunk of your salary cap, if you get cheap on them you are going to get cheap results.

‘teaching veterans lessons’ in Tigers clash"

He doesn't exactly have much competition considering the veterans the Tigers have.
They have enough to keep Billy Walters out of the team.

Unread

Active Now

• RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.