NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

Plenty of people haven't.
I am sure everyone has let of steam by doing something wrong be it by alcohol, speeding, fighting or any number of impulsive decisions that young men with underdeveloped frontal lobes are known to make.

Already told you, it's what our boy was eating, apparently. It's a pastry. Delicious.
Haha yeah actually they taste horrible though.
I thought it was some new slang word...

Sponsors? The fact he is a role model to kids?
Heroin isn't performance enhancing, maybe they should all do smack as well because you know, "who cares".
Honestly, think before typing.

If you are not in the public eye, and you decide to hit the booger sugar, thats one thing, but when you represent a sport publicly, and set examples for kids, probably a good idea to steer clear of that sort of thing.
If the game got rid of all the players who used coke, we'd struggle to put together an 8 team comp.

At the end of the day, coke is less dangerous for him than alcohol.

Guess we better not recruit BSmith after the latest video...

Guess we better not recruit BSmith after the latest video...
While I don’t really care about players doing bags, I actually raised this concern around signing Smith previously. He seems like too much of a loose cannon and I think at the wrong club he could be a real disruption. He and Munster are already the games most famous at getting on it and that’s while under Bellamy’s strict regime. I think his personality, while a funny spectacle is a risk of being a bad influence on a team with coach that doesn’t have the same weight in the game. Munster would be a nightmare to keep in line too.

While I don’t really care about players doing bags, I actually raised this concern around signing Smith previously. He seems like too much of a loose cannon and I think at the wrong club he could be a real disruption. He and Munster are already the games most famous at getting on it and that’s while under Bellamy’s strict regime. I think his personality, while a funny spectacle is a risk of being a bad influence on a team with coach that doesn’t have the same weight in the game. Munster would be a nightmare to keep in line too.
My issue with the video, is them being stupid enough to do drugs in front of someone they don't completely trust, and allowing them to film it.

I'd guess that more than 50% of the blokes in the comp hit the bag, they just need to be smart enough when and where to do it.

My issue with the video, is them being stupid enough to do drugs in front of someone they don't completely trust, and allowing them to film it.

I'd guess that more than 50% of the blokes in the comp hit the bag, they just need to be smart enough when and where to do it.
Was it someone they dont trust or friends not involved in the nrl?
Genuinely curious

so who are the 2 players from the storm & why haven't they been named by the media.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fatboy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Scorchie
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • simplythebest
  • Donald Garner
  • ezpz
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.