NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

from memory

Haas got 3 weeks and a 50k fine
Staggs got 2 weeks and a 20k fine. his 2 weeks also didn't start until he was fit to play again
I’m not mad about that. Munster and Smith were victimless crimes for lack of a better word. Haas and Staggs were being gronks to others.

They have the spectrum all out of whack now. We have gone from two years to one week without a positive test and a month with a test.

The rest of the punishment I agree with- rehab and fines but they need to sort out what drugs are worth.

One game won’t deter anyone.

20211005 190721

Wonder if anything will come from this..

Man I don’t know, the Storm wants us to believe the sanctions (sounds far worse than a slight punishment doesn’t it) we’re significant (which would go against the definition found in the dictionary but the Storm do love hidden books, so they now seem to have their own definition). I mean I’d be deterred by the turd of a club handling this.

How about Badel hounding the new Storm CEO hahaha, best thing Badel has actually ever done.
If anyone needs any further confirmation that the NRL is not a level playing field Munster & B.Smith cop a 1 week ban..
Its laughable what that club (and other NRL darlings) get away with.
I can only imagine the sanction if it were a Bronco. Not to mention the fact that the 3 involved in the Melbourne saga 'cannot remember' what happened that night.
It's such a cop out and they seem to just get away with it.

Not to mention the fact that the 3 involved in the Melbourne saga 'cannot remember' what happened that night.
It's insane that they expect us to believe that. Everyone who has ever gotten trashed knows you dont just lose your entire memory of the night. Maybe those three are coming down with early onset dementia or something.

It's insane that they expect us to believe that. Everyone who has ever gotten trashed knows you dont just lose your entire memory of the night. Maybe those three are coming down with early onset dementia or something.
And if they all did get so smashed that they cant remember what they had then why is it only Munster that is going 12 months sober??

Also isn't it day time when the footage is taken (looks to be sunlight coming through)... so does that means they were on the back end of a 1-2 day bender... and yet only Munster is being hit with an alcohol ban 🤔🤔🤔

And if they all did get so smashed that they cant remember what they had then why is it only Munster that is going 12 months sober??

Also isn't it day time when the footage is taken (looks to be sunlight coming through)... so does that means they were on the back end of a 1-2 day bender... and yet only Munster is being hit with an alcohol ban 🤔🤔🤔

Significant sanctions - did you not listen mate? Are you not listening? Did you listen to what was said? I don’t think you listened.

Yeah it's ridiculous. I think they would rather be considered liars than admit that there's a culture problem.

How about Badel hounding the new Storm CEO hahaha, best thing Badel has actually ever done.
If anyone needs any further confirmation that the NRL is not a level playing field Munster & B.Smith cop a 1 week ban..
Its laughable what that club (and other NRL darlings) get away with.
I can only imagine the sanction if it were a Bronco. Not to mention the fact that the 3 involved in the Melbourne saga 'cannot remember' what happened that night.
It's such a cop out and they seem to just get away with it.
The Storm players shouldn't have been punished at all, and certainly not by the NRL. They are adults, subject to the law the same as us. They are guilty of being morons, allowing themselves to be filmed committing a crime. However, they are not guilty of any crime, or at least not one that can be proven. In the eyes of the law, they did nothing wrong.

This differs from Payne Haas, Anthony Milford, TC Robati and Reece Walsh who were arrested and charged. Dealt with by the police and courts, the way the real world works. That should be enough.

Getting histrionic about what players do on their holidays is a kangaroo court and miscarriage of justice. The players union should stand up to this shit. It's none of their employer's business. And these obscene fines are inappropriate. In what other job does that happen? Either terminate their employment, put them on notice or shut the **** up.

As for being sent to "rehab" what a fucking joke. This is the height of PR window dressing. These players don't need "rehab" for drugs. They're blowing off steam in the off season. If they have a genuine drug problem it will get flagged during the season proper, and the appropriate measures taken.

The Storm players shouldn't have been punished at all, and certainly not by the NRL. They are adults, subject to the law the same as us. They are guilty of being morons, allowing themselves to be filmed committing a crime. However, they are not guilty of any crime, or at least not one that can be proven. In the eyes of the law, they did nothing wrong.

This differs from Payne Haas, Anthony Milford, TC Robati and Reece Walsh who were arrested and charged. Dealt with by the police and courts, the way the real world works. That should be enough.

Getting histrionic about what players do on their holidays is a kangaroo court and miscarriage of justice. The players union should stand up to this shit. It's none of their employer's business.

As for being sent to "rehab" what a fucking joke. This is the height of PR window dressing. These players don't need "rehab" for drugs. They're blowing off steam in the off season. If they have a genuine drug problem it will get flagged during the season proper, and the appropriate measures taken.

Point totally missed.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Mark H
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.