NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

I shouldn’t be but I genuinely surprised how little is being made out about this by both fans and the media. 3 hours of the triple m footy show where the only have 2 teams to discuss and not even a mention. If he was still at the broncos we would be crucified for this.

I shouldn’t be but I genuinely surprised how little is being made out about this by both fans and the media. 3 hours of the triple m footy show where the only have 2 teams to discuss and not even a mention. If he was still at the broncos we would be crucified for this.

the continuous call team (4BC) were even praising him for "admitting" his "mistake"

Crocodile tears. Wouldnt be having a press conference and balling his eyes out if he didnt act like a cockwomble then get caught with cocaine.
Wasn’t your Reddy mate out with him last night?

Reddo boys be

thug life vintage GIF

From the Sharks
I couldnt tell you tbh who he was with. If its Toby, i'd be very surprised if he was involved with anything like that. Probably still plenty of players still hanging around on the Gold Coast i'd guess.

I couldnt tell you tbh who he was with. If its Toby, i'd be very surprised if he was involved with anything like that. Probably still plenty of players still hanging around on the Gold Coast i'd guess.
The Sharks player was Toby Rudolf

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.