PLAYER Reece Walsh

wow I'm seeing 1.1m per year. Definitely worth it but geez with Reece at 1.1m, Payne at 1.2m, Patty at 800k, Ezra at 875k, Cobbo at 750k, Reyno as well. We really don't have much room to move from here. Going to have to do really well to sign value players. But It's a good problem to have.

yet the CM is saying that Walsh's new contract will be the richest in Broncos history

Apparently it's all bullshit. Reece has posted don't believe everything you read, no deal has been signed.

Apparently it's all bullshit. Reece has posted don't believe everything you read, no deal has been signed.

were those his words exactly ... "no deal has been signed"

because if they were then (and i'm hoping for once the media get something right), then that could mean that he has agreed to terms and is now waiting for the official contract, which hasn't been signed yet

His inbox is probably getting flooded by fans and whether it's true or not I don't think he's going to confirm it on Instagram.
I remember Capewell making posts denying he'd signed here and I'm pretty sure Mam denied resigning.
The fact that there's noise of it happening says to me it's in the process of being done unless someone's made up total bullshit like the Herbie resigning.

His inbox is probably getting flooded by fans and whether it's true or not I don't think he's going to confirm it on Instagram.
I remember Capewell making posts denying he'd signed here and I'm pretty sure Mam denied resigning.
The fact that there's noise of it happening says to me it's in the process of being done unless someone's made up total bullshit like the Herbie resigning.

No reports of super secret meetings, so we should be ok.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.