PLAYER Reece Walsh

Walshy our main man

The cut/stitching looks brutal but all in all that looks much better than I would have expected at this point in time. Doesn’t matter what the bruising or swelling is like in the end it’s all about the face fracture. But this has me confident we will be keeping it towards the 4 rather than the 5 or 6 week mark.

wow I'm seeing 1.1m per year. Definitely worth it but geez with Reece at 1.1m, Payne at 1.2m, Patty at 800k, Ezra at 875k, Cobbo at 750k, Reyno as well. We really don't have much room to move from here. Going to have to do really well to sign value players. But It's a good problem to have.

wow I'm seeing 1.1m per year. Definitely worth it but geez with Reece at 1.1m, Payne at 1.2m, Patty at 800k, Ezra at 875k, Cobbo at 750k, Reyno as well. We really don't have much room to move from here. Going to have to do really well to sign value players. But It's a good problem to have.
Final piece to that puzzle is mozer fulfilling his potential while we have him on the cheap

Good business. He and Payne could be the best ever in their positions by the time they’re done: insane to have both on our books as they hit their primes.

I never understand why players come out and say no deal is done. Like unless you are signing elsewhere why do you need to clear it up?

Badel is saying that the $1.1 package is "bolstered by a third-party deal" so hopefully we aren't putting the full $1.1 on the cap

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Dazza 92
  • Bucking Beads
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.