PLAYER Reece Walsh

It's a joke this is even being reported on. The kid was obviously not upset at all when you see the video.
Play silly games, win silly prizes.

The more I see the “incident” the funnier it is… the only thing Reece should’ve done differently is punched the little mouthy c*nt in the head….
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 for not getting into it with Penrith Plebs

Yeah ...
Still needs to work on his positional play . That try in the grand final when he missed his assignment was pretty glaring .
do you expect the god of rugby league from him or something?

Without Walsh I don't even think we make week 2 of the finals tbh.

I have lost count the amount of teams he has ripped open from his plays this year.

He will get better, he will make players around him better aswell and he will attract players to our team because of how good he is too.

I think it's hard to ignore with Cobbo and Mam especially that he hasn't helped them improve through his plays.

Hooper - "What advice would you give to Reece Walsh"?

Anasta - "I would advise him to tone it down a bit"

Don't ever change who you are Reese.

Especially not for these nsw flogs. 😕

And Mitchell - "they should rename Allegiant stadium to 'Trellegiant Stadium". 🙄🤮

IMO, Walsh is one of the most enigmatic players in the game.

He'll make some very poor mistakes, but almost always makes up for it moments later with acts of pure brilliance and excitement

That try he scored back through the middle last night was insane.

Simultaneously palming off Murray whilst also stepping Latrell 👌

Walsh rarely cuts back in field, but with teams rushing up on him for the sweeps we might see more of it and he looked near unstoppable once he made the cut back... could be an entirely new element he finds in his game to make him even more dangerous

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.