PLAYER Reece Walsh

K

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
Thats great to hear him say it aloud. I would happily offer him 5 years for 5.5 million as more than fair for sure.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Maybe he's already signed just awaiting the announcement

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I probably also wouldn't buy a 1.8 million dollar house unless I've got my future tied up for the next 5 years on a million dollar a year salary..
not to mention 1.8 million doesn't even buy that sized house in Western Sydney.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Something really needs to be done about these dog shots on Reece..
Twice this year same tactic.. in 7 minutes he was hit late, banged up on the ground then Ko'ed. If it wasn't Sualli it would of been Martin.
Take him out of the game and you don't need to try and defend him.. simple.
I'm sure if someone took Clearys chin off they would bring back the death penalty.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Twice this year same tactic.. in 7 minutes he was hit late, banged up on the ground then Ko'ed. If it wasn't Sualli it would of been Martin.
I'm sure if someone took Clearys chin off they would bring back the death penalty.
All it would do is fix his face.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

I'm almost convinced a few NRL teams are prepared to tread a fine line if it means taking out an opposition outside back, we've seen a few times this year when a team is force to re-shuffle their centres/wingers it really does open up down that side of the field.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
I'm almost convinced a few NRL teams are prepared to tread a fine line if it means taking out an opposition outside back, we've seen a few times this year when a team is force to re-shuffle their centres/wingers it really does open up down that side of the field.
In most cases the fullback is the guy all the attacking shape goes through so taking that player out basically takes away that point of attack, as well as having a reshuffled defensive line and players playing out of position.
A team like Penrith and how they play could beat a side only having 12 players. If NSW had a half back that could control a game, they picked a side had a style of play that could win with 12.

B

bert_lifts

QCup Player
May 15, 2021
The club needs to approach the NRL to look into this garbage. This shit is ridiculous. Can't counter him so they just injure him. It's bullshit.

Even in Game 1 one last year the intent was obvious with the cheap shots and working him over on the ground. Ado carr coming in late with the dog shots multiple times.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Teams won’t stop these dog shots until the refs take a real stance.
Send the offending player off AND a 6-8 week suspension. That would be a high price to pay.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
he needs to keep his feet at the line or he'll keep getting his head taken off. both of his feet slipped before contact last night, if they didnt the tackle hits him in the chest.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
he needs to keep his feet at the line or he'll keep getting his head taken off. both of his feet slipped before contact last night, if they didnt the tackle hits him in the chest.
IMG 1626

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Get the fk out. Don't bring your trash to this thread, either. No player, needs to get their head taken off. The tackler, has the obligation to tackle appropriately. Joseph is 10 foot tall and Walshy's a gnome.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
While he did lose his footing a bit which was one of the things that led to it being head high, it's still on the tackler because it's a reckless high risk tackle. It looks good if it comes off but you also have to live with the consequences if something goes wrong.

M

MMB1

BRL Player
Sep 3, 2018
Feel for Walsh. Yes he has become a targeted player - legally or illegally. More to the latter. He will now miss 2 games. Also for all those who bought tickets only to watch Walsh play in the Magic Round and SOO 1.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.