Referees

Rock and Kaz - I see what you are saying and agree with you. But Blair ran off and slowed down when he got to Stewart.

Not saying Stewart wasn't at fault either but just don't think Blair is totally innocent.

Yep Blair and Stewart were equally to blame for the second fight starting and they should cop about the same suspension 3-4 weeks on top of that Blair should get maybe one or two on top of that for his uppercut on Lassick in the first fight. However I will be disappointed if Lassick and B.Stewart are not rubbed out for a minimum of 5-6 because they both attacked someone who was completely defenseless one (B.Stewart) while charging from the side with clear intent to attack Blair's head and (Lassick) while Blair was on the ground scuffling with G.Stewart and Foran. On Foran, I think he should be in a little bit of trouble also as he attacks Blair's head and drags him to ground just after B.Stewart had got Blair in the head.

This game could turn out to be great for the Broncos.
I guess we will find out what will happen on Tuesday.

Jeez the referreeing is getting worse, Ashley Klein better not ref in the finals

I think we can safely say that over the whole finals series this season, the refereeing has been the worst we have ever seen in a finals series. Nearly every game has resulted in talks that the refs were disgraceful and rightly so.

Yep, some games it seems they have been selective.

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Lurker
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • scobie
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.