Remember this?

OXY-351 said:
Twiztid said:
I liked the old try celebrations.

You're just envious of them cause Souths never had a chance to do any

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

That's true for a number of reasons. 1. They are and always will be shit.

2. They weren't in the comp in 2000 when the Footy Show made post try celebrations a must-do thing.

Coxy said:
OXY-351 said:
Twiztid said:
I liked the old try celebrations.

You're just envious of them cause Souths never had a chance to do any

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

That's true for a number of reasons. 1. They are and always will be shit.

2. They weren't in the comp in 2000 when the Footy Show made post try celebrations a must-do thing.

It's funny that Souths biggest on field acheivment in the past 2 decades, is just scrapping in to the finals one year, which was/is only through a flawed top 8 system that allowed them to do so by losing as many games as they won.

If league is going well when South Sydney is goign weel, then I have nfi how league has survived over the past 20 years

Glory Glory to South Syndey indeed lol

OXY-351 said:
[quote="The Rock":smedh3o5][quote="Mister Wright":smedh3o5]NSW may have enjoyed that one game, that series and the 30 seconds of the post-try celebration, but it's come back to haunt them the last five years, as a lot of players say that one moment is their motivation for playing well for QLD.

What complete and utter rubbish. [icon_lol1. Yes, I'm sure the QLD players have had that in the back of their mind every time they've run out onto the field. "Oh I'm going to smash these blues, I really hated that post try celebration back in 2000..."

I think just beating NSW is motivation enough, I seriously doubt that a 30 second post try celebration would be motivation for them to win 5 straight series.[/quote:smedh3o5]

It's funny that Souths biggest on field acheivment in the past 2 decades, is just scrapping in to the finals one year, which was/is only through a flawed top 8 system that allowed them to do so by losing as many games as they won.

If league is going well when South Sydney is goign weel, then I have nfi how league has survived over the past 20 years

Glory Glory to South Syndey indeed lol[/quote:smedh3o5]

What? lol

Apparently you're a souths supporter now Shaun, as well as a NSW supporter. Just to add insult to injury.

So I quoted the wrong post. Even a NSW supporter should have been able to work that one out.

The Rock said:
No shit. We were just taking the piss. Even a QLD supporter should be able to work that one out.

Ok, I get it now. I should have known you NSW people love a joke. I mean look at the team you guys keep selecting

Active Now

• jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • LittleDavey
  • mystico
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • HarryAllan7
  • HVbronco
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Turky Murky
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.