Rep Round Discussion

Put that half decent Samoan spine in the Tongan side, they’d give Australia a run as would easily account for NZ.

Legend.

Calls Moses, Twal and Mansour little bitches.

There's one really big area where Rugby League could explode in popularity and that's International games. There's only so much growth the NRL can make in the domestic competition and Origin is already a top tier product.

International games that have meaning can boost the game's popularity. Anyone been around Brisbane when Tonga are playing? The flags are everywhere, it's great. That's the sort of culture that breeds life long fans and improves the sports, not clubs/players taking a week off because they can't be bothered.

Last edited:

Legend.

There's one really big area where Rugby League could explode in popularity and that's International games. There's only so much growth the NRL can make in the domestic competition and Origin is already a top tier product.

International games that have meaning can boost the game's popularity. Anyone been around Brisbane when Tonga are playing? The flags are everywhere, it's great. That's the sort of culture that breeds life long fans and improves the sports, not clubs/players taking a week off because they can't be bothered.

We were lucky enough to have visited the Logan Entertainment Centre when Tonga were last playing. We were there for a cheerleading thing but the car park was washed with red, they’d organised a gathering to celebrate Tonga, it was obviously a massive occasion for the community.

Secretly I was barracking for Samoa, with Moose & Milford.

We were lucky enough to have visited the Logan Entertainment Centre when Tonga were last playing. We were there for a cheerleading thing but the car park was washed with red, they’d organised a gathering to celebrate Tonga, it was obviously a massive occasion for the community.

Secretly I was barracking for Samoa, with Moose & Milford.

I would love to see a 3rd tier nation smash Australia.

Good crowd for the women's Origin at North Sydney Oval.

Gilly's fingerprints all over this QLD defence, fucking chopping them.

Legend.

Robbie Farah spot on there.

The players want a bigger slice of the pie? Start fucking promoting the game on an International scale by playing.

I also think the NRL could do more in terms of match payments when it comes to playing for the lesser nations.

Robbie Farah spot on there.

The players want a bigger slice of the pie? Start fucking promoting the game on an International scale by playing.

I also think the NRL could do more in terms of match payments when it comes to playing for the lesser nations.
Yeah absolutely, the NRL need to commit more funds to match payments, it would even stop the joke of players suddenly becoming Australian just so they can take in 100k in origin payments.

Tonga are pretty weak in the middle third.

NZ are going to target that all night.

Brandon Smith is such a weapon

Brandon Smith is going to be a star. That was a brilliant try.

Can we offer Brandon Smith an open cheque book FFS? It's criminal that is he playing second fiddle hooker when he's easily a star 9 in his own right.

What was Asiata thinking?

Luckily for them NZ knocked on but it was the 3rd tackle and they were on the front foot.

That should be penalty NZ.

Lolohea walked off the mark.

That was excellent from Tupou.

I think DWZ got a finger to that...

Active Now

• MasterWright
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.