Rep Round Discussion

And So Seibold has an excuse to throw Darius out.
Never!! I think, when WB and Darius signed there would of been a clause which favoured Darius @ FB for his whole contract, maybe even as Captain... How else can you play like turd and keep your spot/title for so long.

Disappointing from Lebanon... could've been a bit more threatening if Twal, Mansour and Moses were playing. Getting a bit sick of these princess players and teams happy to take all the money from the game and spew garbage that they want to be bigger stakeholders, but then decide they don't want to help expand the game.
[automerge]1561191529[/automerge]
Crowd is disappointing at Leichardt.

I think they would've been better off playing this double header in Townsville with PNG and Fiji being represented.

Clubs aren’t releasing them or are deeming them ‘injured’. Also the Lebanese guys are protesting their governing body and their government is getting involved as it involves the national emblem so I suspect that may be a reason too

Interested to see isaako goes at fb. I also think Milf can kill it, as it’s a one off game with minimal pressure on his shoulders.
Keen to see Coates and Seggy have blinders to really push their way back and into the broncos squad.

Does any half throw the ball into the ground as often as Milford does?

Isaako is a fucking nightmare under the highball. He’s got the yips

Samoa looks like shit. Lol if they somehow lose.

Segeyaro didn't really push for a Broncos spot with that performance. Nor did Coates, I think he got subbed eventually too? Probably still too early for him. Actually, none of the Broncos really impressed in this game.

Segeyaro didn't really push for a Broncos spot with that performance. Nor did Coates, I think he got subbed eventually too? Probably still too early for him. Actually, none of the Broncos really impressed in this game.

Coates held his own defensively, but was given almost no chances in attack. This really isn't a true indication of what he can do. The PNG attack was super average and was never able to give him any room at all to do anything.

Was really impressed with PNG, especially the 6, 12 and 17.

What was essentially an ISC team playing an NRL team, and a huge one at that, they were right in it until about 65 minutes.

Tough blokes, hard as nails and made of granite.

Well done fellas!

Also, Coates had no real good ball, but gee he defends hard. Stopping a couple of tries like he did is really promising at such a young age and on seasoned NRL players too.

Seems he’s not just some flashy young fella, seems he has the right foundation and attitude to succeed.

Last edited:
Can we send our recruitment managers to Fiji to find us a winger?

Can we send our recruitment managers to Fiji to find us a winger?

Every other club seems to find one. I do have big questions over who our scouts are and why they haven’t gotten moved on yet

Every other club seems to find one. I do have big questions over who our scouts are and why they haven’t gotten moved on yet

Probably because they have recently identified Staggs, Fifita, Haas, Flegler, Dearden, Boyd, Paix, Carrigan, Coates, Walker, Bullemor, Su’A, Farnsworth, etc.

They just haven’t identified any decent fullbacks unless Farnsworth is developed there which he eel and truly could be.

Probably because they have recently identified Staggs, Fifita, Haas, Flegler, Dearden, Boyd, Paix, Carrigan, Coates, Walker, Bullemor, Su’A, Farnsworth, etc.

They just haven’t identified any decent fullbacks unless Farnsworth is developed there which he eel and truly could be.

Something tells me anyone could walk off the street and identify most of those guys.

They’re all rookies too, just getting Penrith vibes of signing the next big group of juniors and then only one or two good ones come of it. Our signings outside the kids have been pretty shit in the last few seasons, and have only come on through players landing in our lap via Bennett.

And we were talking about Fijian wingers, I’m probably wrong, but the last one would’ve been Lote?

Last edited:
Isaako 4/4 with the boot last night. Would be nice to see this at club level. The bloke sprayed one last week in front against the eels. Still not sold on isaako though, for mine he really needs a few weeks back in Q cup. The bloke is shaky at best.

Isaako 4/4 with the boot last night. Would be nice to see this at club level. The bloke sprayed one last week in front against the eels. Still not sold on isaako though, for mine he really needs a few weeks back in Q cup. The bloke is shaky at best.
Before that miss he had kicked 18 goals straight. What more do you want?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.