Representative Weekend

Go the young Blues do yourselves proud and the state proud.

CATTLEDOG

NSW 12-0.

Blues just too good at this stage.

This game is turning into a farce.

The quality of footy here isn't particularly great but the biff sure is fun!

The biff just highlights how stupid the rule is.

You can 'push' as hard as you want, but throw a half-hearted punch and you're off.

Stupid.

This young QLD side is hopeless. They're giving Milf nothing back for his efforts. I don't know how much passion Walters coaches with, but they aren't doing his image as a coach any favors.

Very impressed with Milford's ball playing so far. He's willing to take it to the line before passing, much like Foran, and it's looking quite dangerous. Already set up one line break and given his running game I think it's promising signs. Fairly sure he's thrown more passes in this first half than Hoffman has for the entire season.

NSW just all over the Maroons.

Don't think the referee is doing the Maroons many favours in the ruck. NSW are all over them and it's clearly putting them off and they're not being afforded the same lee-way.

That'll probably be the only try QLD score.

Best news all month.

Bulla is a treasure to the game.

Best news all month.

Bulla is a treasure to the game.

Absolutely. And with a spot in 4N on the line and two teams that are relatively well matched it only adds for to the anticipation of this game for me. You know, everyone that last night's match didn't offer in terms of being a prospectively good match.

I like the idea behind Petero making a mini-comeback, but he kinda just cost some kid his dream of playing for Fiji, pretty bad when you think about it lol.

On the U20 origin, Milford has been extremely ordinary tonight, but he's shown some good signs, a full off-season at Five-Eighth should do him a world of good, needs to work on his kicking game a bit.

Speaking ill or even THINKING ill of Civo should be a bannable offence. :laugh:

Vidot has been great so far for Samoa.

Who's broadcasting it and when? I'm watching channel 9 and it's not on, and it's not showing up in the digital pass.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.