Representative Weekend

It's on Fox Sports 1.

15 minutes gone, Samoa lead 6-4 with a kick to come for Fiji.

It's on Fox Sports 1.

15 minutes gone, Samoa lead 6-4 with a kick to come for Fiji.

****. Really wanted to watch it. Why would it not be available on the digital pass? Because it's an international that doesn't include Aus, and is a one-off (not a tournament) ? I would think if either 9 or Fox was broadcasting then the digital pass would have it?

****. Really wanted to watch it. Why would it not be available on the digital pass? Because it's an international that doesn't include Aus, and is a one-off (not a tournament) ? I would think if either 9 or Fox was broadcasting then the digital pass would have it?

I'm watching it bro....hope that makes you feel better.

I'm watching it bro....hope that makes you feel better.

Much better. I'll hook up the mind-meld later. In the meantime, avoid any of those 'sites' that dominated your memories last time. Hard to concentrate on a game when flashbacks to a dude, his junk, and a frypan keep popping up.

Surprise surprise, City v Country has been the most entertaining game of the weekend.

It's funny how all 4 centres playing in the City Country game are better than Josh Morris, but he'll be picked anyway.

No halves stood out enough to unseat Maloney & Pearce, J.Reynolds might get a bench spot but that's about it.

It's funny how all 4 centres playing in the City Country game are better than Josh Morris, but he'll be picked anyway.

The joys of incumbency, to be fair most of the Dogs attack has run down Lafai's side this year.

Will he?

I'd imagine Jennings & Hayne will be preferred.

Will he?

I'd imagine Jennings & Hayne will be preferred.

Last I heard, Jennings was going to miss out due to injury?

Hayne should be at fullback too. As a QLD fan, I'd love to see both Dugan and Jorris in the side together though. Some Hoffman level hogging self centred players.

You have to play Hayne at fullback, he's been the most in-form fullback for NSW this year in attack and defence.

Well the City V Country isn't a farce and waste after all. A good crowd was in and they got treated to a very good and entertaining game. I took some notes throughout the game

- I think Mullen is a very good chance at the 5/8th spot after performing quite well and I heard Laurie really wants to pick him and he didn't do his chances any harm today.

- Matt Moylan really impressed me and looks capable of playing rep games in the future

- Thought some of the forwards from both sides didn't fire up as much but whoever gets picked for NSW will lift regardless of their form

- David Mead proved me wrong and played a lot better then what I expected

- Adam Reynolds did show some stuff with his kicking game but I feel he needs to take more control of a game to be up to Origin level. I want Pearce dropped and Reynolds to take over ASAP.

While Brett Morris has one wing spot secured (and rightly so), I'd consider just throwing Daniel Tupou in the other. While he isn't particularly great in many areas, he's absolutely deadly under the high ball, and with NSW halves struggling for creativity, it could be a go to move for them. Would work well with Mullen too, who has an excellent kicking game (most of the time).

Also as much as I like Wighton and think he'll be a star, he really derped it up in defence for the final 3 City tries. Still better than Jorris though.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Spoon
  • MrRobot
  • Kev_Guz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.