"Restructuring"

There is far bigger news to come than the replacement of gee, I don't know exactly what it is yet but all I can say is that my contact within the club can't let anything out, he was nervous even talking on the phone. Apparently the news is going to be huge.... as soon as I have anything il update everyone asap.

There is far bigger news to come than the replacement of gee, I don't know exactly what it is yet but all I can say is that my contact within the club can't let anything out, he was nervous even talking on the phone. Apparently the news is going to be huge.... as soon as I have anything il update everyone asap.

Funny that, my source (the one that called Barba and Milford) isn't talking either.

What, the return of Lockyer for the rest of 2014 ?

Did your contacts let on how far away the news is?

My source said "great with steak". We're signing Bull Bailey & Bulla's making a comeback.

TDDance_CarltonDance_YouTube.gif

I can at least confirm what Talanoa is saying that the club has clammed up tight. This can only be related to the club policy of keeping internal situations close to the chest and as far away from the press as possible. My source hasn't said a word to me since Mid April, and it really isn't like them to not give me ANYTHING. Usually a hint or a wink but nothing at all? It's never happened the whole time I've known them.

seems like theres a high chance bennett could be taking gees spot next year with walters as coach. hence the hush hush we all know how bennet hates information about whats hes planning on doing and if it gets out he could pull out like that

[MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION] ... i wouldn't be prematurely dancing ... we don't know what the news is yet. it could be huge, but still bad

If I'm to speculate, it's sounds a bit Bennetty. We all know that if stuff gets leaked before he wants it announced he will walk

At the same time it could be something massively shit that they don't want to get out

I'm willing to bank on it being good, what bad things could possibly happen to us, we're the Brisbane Broncos.

Purely speculation on my part, but I have a couple of theories:

Best case scenario: It's related to Bennett.

Worst case scenario: It's related to Barba.

Whelp. The salary cap thread makes it sound a little less Bennetty

so is this salary cap thing the huge news we heard is coming?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • achievedrap
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  • broncotville
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.