SATIRE Reynolds signs three-year deal with Broncos

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Premiership winning halfback Adam Reynolds has joined the Brisbane Broncos for the 2022 season.

The 30-year-old arrives in Brisbane on a three-year contract after 209 NRL games for the South Sydney Rabbitohs, including a 2014 Grand Final win.

Reynolds made his NRL debut in 2012 for the Rabbitohs, and has earned a reputation as one of the best halves in the game.

Interim Broncos CEO Neil Monaghan said Reynold’s signing was a coup given his footballing talent and vast amount of experience.

“Adam brings experience, and a heap of skill on the football field - he has been a player in demand,” said Monaghan.

“But what attracted us to him even more was his attitude and professionalism off the field.

“He will add plenty to the Broncos on the field and just as much in the locker room and around the club - we are really excited that he has chosen to join us in Brisbane.”

Get in boys!

well shit, that came out of nowhere.

Dearden Reynolds moving forward?

Milf must be sweating burgers...

edit: yeah right, april fools, gotcha.

Last edited:
Didnt we have enough pain with Seibold being a perma april fools?!!

There was another one I saw this morning that had Boyd signing a new deal. Shat myself for approx 0.5 seconds but then managed to suck it back in when I remembered what day it was.

Not gonna lie, 100% got me for about 20 seconds, then spent the next full minute laughing my ass off.

Had me for two seconds before I scrolled down. Well played

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.