SATIRE Reynolds signs three-year deal with Broncos

I’ll trust Wayne Bennett thinking Reynolds isn’t worth a long term deal over the opinions of this forum and the brains trust currently ruining the club.

Bad signing.

I’ll trust Wayne Bennett thinking Reynolds isn’t worth a long term deal over the opinions of this forum and the brains trust currently ruining the club.

Bad signing.
Bennett said he thought souffs were making a mistake letting Reynolds go

Bad signing.
Nice troll

Bad signing.
Pro tip. if you are going to bag people maybe do 5 seconds of research first. Bennett has said many times the Rabbitohs should have kept him long term but as this is Bennett's last year at Souths he has no say.

Give Reynolds whatever he wants.

Bad signing.
Oh dear...

57EBD312 98E2 466B A1B2 8FD9F794A571

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brotherdu
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Fatboy
  • RodF
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.