RIP Phillip Hughes

I'm in shock, I don't know what to think. I always rated him as a player, and he was obviously a fantastic human being as well, this is just beyond comprehension. RIP.

Fucking shit news. His poor family and poor Abbott.

I can't even comprehend how terrible Abbott feels right now.. really hope he doesn't blame himself for this freak accident.

Rest in Peace Phillip Hughes, doesn't it just put life into perspective and how precious it is.

B3a_yDoCMAAj47P.jpg

Shattering news... from a gentleman's sport who no one really associates with life endangerment.

Commiserations to his family, friends and the whole Cricket community, especially Abbott, who will need all the support he can get.

RIP Phil

Can I just take comfort in assuming we are all on the same side on this forum today?

Tragic. Australian sport has been rocked

Holy shit, RIP. Devastating. **** I feel bad for the guy who bowled the bouncer too, can't imagine what he's going through.

Tragic. Absolutely tragic. I hope Sean Abbott gets all the help he needs. I can't comprehend how he must be feeling. I think I speak for most people here when I say we all grew up playing cricket in the backyard. We all love cricket. It's what makes up Australian. Thinking of his family and friends at this tragic time.
R.I.P Phillip Hughes. You'll be playing with Don Bradman now.

RIP Phillip Hughes.

Incredibly tragic. To think that we see guys get hit by Mitchell Johnson bouncers all the time and walk away with nothing but a bruise. I can't even remember someone being knocked out by a bouncer, so that something like this has happened must be so statistically small. Scant consolation for Hughes' friends and family though.

RIP HUGHES I'm Shocked to hear of his passing and my best wishes to his family

Active Now

• Justwin
  • johnyE
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.