OFFICIAL Rising Star Riki Locks In With Broncos

The red pill is Badel isn't particularly notable as an unreliable journalist. The media in general is unreliable, just sometimes your confirmation bias, lack of knowledge of the subject or memory retention prevents you from seeing it. I've been covering Badel here for more than a year and he's no better or worse than anyone else. He's merely more prolific in appearing in bylines, not all of which he's the sole author.

If you want to see really appalling journalism dig into the Guardian's political and environmental (same thing) coverage. It's shamelessly dishonest. The Courier Mail is more uneducated than dishonest. Almost all journalists are embarrassingly innumerate and have a poor grasp of the scientific method.
The Guardian is very close to a parody news source, I find it difficult to read the courier mail as I get more than my share of NRL coverage on here and there is certainly no other reason to read it.

Last edited:
That doesn't even make sense! Three year deal is a longish deal! But he wants to test his value on the open market? Why would he sign a 3 year deal! Go home badel your drunk
thats the joke GIF

Wrist injuries aren't too bad to play with (obviously depends on severity) but if he's still training It can't be too bad, he will just have to try not to fend with that arm. in 2018 I unluckily sprained both of my wrists but still played and it's not that bad if you strap them well.

Last edited:
Wrist injuries aren't too bad to play with (obviously depends on severity) but if he's still training It can't be too bad, he will just have to try not to fend with that arm. in 2018 I unluckily sprained both of my wrists but still played and it's not that bad if you strap them well.
Running by the form of our medical team, that probably means he has a fractured cervical disc, and will be gone for the rest of the season.

Jordan Riki has more to say, and he says it to Peter Badel, a senior editorial employee of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, part owner of the fabulous Brisbane Broncos:

“To be honest, I know there is a lot of talk around me and David Fifita. I am good friends with David, I was in the EPD (Elite Player Development) system with him at the Broncos and we would always have a laugh and go out for a feed together. David is a great player and it sounds strange ... even though we are the same age, I look up to him because he has already done a lot more than me in the game. I don’t look at it like that (being the next Fifita). I just want to be myself. I want to be Jordan Riki and play the way I know I can without trying to be like someone else.”

H75f44cf0349ae9916800061a55ab20fb

The best source of everything Broncos

“I wanted to stay here. I felt like I’ve built a strong connection with ’Kevvie’ (coach Kevin Walters). Me and Kevvie always chat. Sometimes he texts me and checks on how I’m going. That means a lot to me. I’m quite an emotional player, I hate letting people down, so Kevvie’s support means a lot."

“Growing up in New Zealand, the Warriors were floating around, but I knew Australia had the best upbringing for kids and at the time Australia were rugby league World Cup champions. I knew Australia was the best place for me to play NRL, so I came out here. No offence to the Warriors, they are a great club, and maybe I could finish my career there."

Hjordanriki   B4l4Fq g5T

Not going anywhere in a hurry

“But at the moment, I’m really enjoying my time at the Broncos. I want to be a part of their rebuild and win a premiership with this team.”

“I loved watching Sonny Bill Williams, Benji Marshall and Ruben Wiki. I would watch their highlights 24-7. All I did was watch Youtube footage on repeat on my mum’s work computer. Whenever she opened up the laptop to do some work, she would see videos of rugby league players. I would watch them on Youtube and think, ‘Man I wish I could do that’. I would then go to the backyard and practise a Sonny Bill shoulder charge, a Benji step and flick pass and running over people like Ruben Wiki did."

“The NRL is very physical. It‘s very fast, but at the same time it’s unreal. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I’m out on the field, but playing NRL is all I’ve wanted to do.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Jordan Riki has more to say, and he says it to Peter Badel, a senior editorial employee of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, part owner of the fabulous Brisbane Broncos:

“To be honest, I know there is a lot of talk around me and David Fifita. I am good friends with David, I was in the EPD (Elite Player Development) system with him at the Broncos and we would always have a laugh and go out for a feed together. David is a great player and it sounds strange ... even though we are the same age, I look up to him because he has already done a lot more than me in the game. I don’t look at it like that (being the next Fifita). I just want to be myself. I want to be Jordan Riki and play the way I know I can without trying to be like someone else.”

“I wanted to stay here. I felt like I’ve built a strong connection with ’Kevvie’ (coach Kevin Walters). Me and Kevvie always chat. Sometimes he texts me and checks on how I’m going. That means a lot to me. I’m quite an emotional player, I hate letting people down, so Kevvie’s support means a lot."

“Growing up in New Zealand, the Warriors were floating around, but I knew Australia had the best upbringing for kids and at the time Australia were rugby league World Cup champions. I knew Australia was the best place for me to play NRL, so I came out here. No offence to the Warriors, they are a great club, and maybe I could finish my career there."

View attachment 11945

“But at the moment, I’m really enjoying my time at the Broncos. I want to be a part of their rebuild and win a premiership with this team.”

“I loved watching Sonny Bill Williams, Benji Marshall and Ruben Wiki. I would watch their highlights 24-7. All I did was watch Youtube footage on repeat on my mum’s work computer. Whenever she opened up the laptop to do some work, she would see videos of rugby league players. I would watch them on Youtube and think, ‘Man I wish I could do that’. I would then go to the backyard and practise a Sonny Bill shoulder charge, a Benji step and flick pass and running over people like Ruben Wiki did."

“The NRL is very physical. It‘s very fast, but at the same time it’s unreal. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I’m out on the field, but playing NRL is all I’ve wanted to do.”

McHunt
It’s so nice to learn he’s also a student of the game and spends his time watching some of the greats. It shits me when I hear players baulk at the thought of even watching a game. watching Other teams play obviously clues you into to different approaches to the game and with Riki it shows.

It’s so nice to learn he’s also a student of the game and spends his time watching some of the greats. It shits me when I hear players baulk at the thought of even watching a game. watching Other teams play obviously clues you into to different approaches to the game and with Riki it shows.
Who doesn't watch games? Names please.

I’ve heard Milf say he doesn’t watch games but I can’t recall others I’ve heard over the years.

McHunt
Badel's Headline:

"In another devastating blow for Kevin Walters, Boom Broncos rookie Jordan Riki has declared his interest in an immediate move from the Broncos back to New Zealand to achieve lifelong dream of winning a Premiership with the Warriors..."

Last edited:
Badel:

"In another devastating blow for Kevin Walters, Boom Broncos rookie declares interest in immediate move from the Broncos back to New Zealand to achieve lifelong dream of winning a Premiership with the Warriors..."

STOP IT! 😎

Badel's Headline:

"In another devastating blow for Kevin Walters, Boom Broncos rookie Jordan Riki has declared his interest in an immediate move from the Broncos back to New Zealand to achieve lifelong dream of winning a Premiership with the Warriors..."

I was thinking more along the lines of ‘Riki Commits to Million Dollar Overs Offer to Keep Him from The Warriors - Broncos in Salary Cap Trouble as a Result’

Last edited:
Badel's Headline:

Badel doesn't write the headlines. That's a sub-editor's job. Here are two different heads from that story:

HScreenshot 2021 03 24 Loyal Riki was never going to abandon ship

HScreenshot 2021 03 24 Broncos NRL Team The Courier Mail

Last edited:
Badel's Headline:

Also not a legitimate quote @GKDonkey 🤣

I’ve heard Milf say he doesn’t watch games but I can’t recall others I’ve heard over the years.
There are a surprising amount actually. I remember guys like ogre, Willie mason etc who actually hated watching it and refused too.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.