VOTE Roberts V Gagai

Would you prefer Gagai or Roberts?

• Total voters
C

ccfcdownunder

U18 Player
Sep 1, 2015
Just for fun.
With the delaying of Roberts decision on where he is going, would Gagai be a better option. We were linked with him prior to him signing a new contract at the Knights. However, as we all know, players can seek release from contract, its happening more and more, and only last week there were rumors linking us with Gagai again. So in terms of value for money and overall team improvement, who would you choose?
For me Gagai

Roberts any day of the week. Faster, better vision, genuine game-changer.

Gagai, but we don't have that option anymore, so.. Roberts.

Roberts.

At least he can tackle.

Roberts by a mile

We've done good without Gagai for good measure

Roberts, but he could go the way of Barba if he ever suffers an injury that affects his speed.

Added a poll to the thread... so we can get a better picture. Make sure you vote!

Voted Roberts, although I'd love to see what both could do in a non-shit team.

Voted Roberts, but only because of his speed trumping Gagai's... and would prefer him on the right where our defense can cover for his flaws.

Still would prefer Copley to Reed too on the left, but that's for another thread.

He was the difference between the Titans getting the spoon and not getting it in my opinion

Last edited:
I voted for Gagai, but it's very close, I'd obviously like them both in my team, just went with Gagai because he's a Queenslander.

Two fantastic players being wasted in puke sides.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Strop
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.