Roosters vs Broncos - LIVE scores here (spoiler)

mick! said:
Bit of a hollow victory for mine, we definitely got the rub of the green on most of the ref's calls.

In particular, that first half no try ruling was an absolute disgrace. Poor read of play by Hodges, and it was ruled obstruction???

Still, two points is two points and I'm stoked that we're two from two and atop the ladder. But I thought that, from all reports, we'd be finishing around 12th this year? eusa_think

[icon_lol1.

There is a lot of this year to go. I wouldn't go getting ahead of yourself.

Good game. Broncos had luck on their side tonight.
I have a new fav player GO HODGO ;)

Ashtons Sims is turning out well, he was a nuffie at the Dragons but he is certainly putting in an effort here. icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
The thing I am loving at the moment is the toughness. We hit hard, we're enthusiastic, we seem very fit and EVERYONE is giving it their all. As opposed to last year where 2-3 players would slack off one week and do good the next. Such a fresh looking Broncos outfit.

Spot on.

The line speed is great and the forwards looking to ball play, very good signs.

we should see a similar game plan next week like we did to the panthers. lots of ball movement from the forwards to slow down Webb and cashmere.

Tough win - our forwards paved the way which was fantastic to see. Hannant is turning into a leader whihc is what we needed and the others just seem to be following. Much improved effort from Thaiday (he ownes O'Meley - smashes him every time he gets the chance) PJ Marsh is going great guns and the rest of our pack are just working hard for each other and turning up when needed.

Our backs were awesome tonight in taking the pressure of the pack - so many sets where the backs took all the runs from dummy half and we made mega metres. Well done Hodgo and K for leading from the front and an awesome game from Michaels - this kid is a tough as they come and starting to look very dangerous in attack. Wallace looks to have settled in beautifully - both he and Locky let the chooks off the hook with a few dodgy kicks but eventually Wallace was the difference I thought.

Really looking forward to next Friday night - I hope Ennis can come back to give us even more spark from the bench and that we can exact some revenge on the cowboys for the beatings they have given us at Suncorp. They look to be ripe for the picking at the moment!

The Rock said:
Just on Wallace - How cool, calm and collected does this bloke look? Seriously, this kid is so confident and with every kick and every pass he just seems to do it with ease, no pressure.

I have noticed the same thing, just seems to have miles of time to do things - obviously has great vision.

I like how he mixes up his game from passing and taking on the line.

I've just watched this match and I reckon our forawards smashed theirs. Myles and Mason were good, Topou too I spose but every Broncos forward stood up and rolled them. Hodges is the world's best centre.

just noticed thaiday only played 39 min. eastwood and kenny played more off the bench.

i think we need to get him playing almost twice that much. With taylor not playing much and locky not playing the whole 80 it feels like we're going to be in trouble when we have an injury or 2 in a game with the number of subs now.

Good to see kenny got alot of time. pretty good yards and plenty of tackles, just what we need.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.