Roosters vs Broncos [Round 11, 2021]

Absolute piss defence. Bad coaching Walters.

Here we go, they'll run rampant now.

This team has no backbone.

How many tackles did Tedesco break? **** me that was dreadful

we capitulate as soon as a call goes against us.

gg

Yep. We can bitch about this and that the whole game but ultimately, when shit starts going against us the team folds. Mentally weak.

Coates needs to be dropped, not even being malicious here. He's checked out.

They've clocked off across the park. This will end up 60-10.

A questionable (and that's being kind) call ... we drop our heads ... and game over

2 more before half time? I reckon they can do it.

Yeah because it happens all the time. If you could take your eyes off Kennedy for a while maybe you’d see that Isaako just got walked over for a try
He stopped him stone dead ya numptie. I suppose all the tries will be Isaako's fault.

The bench hasn't kept the intensity up. Lodge laid a great platform but bench has failed us

Missed tackle stat sky rocketing. It's like as soon as the ref does us in, all they can think about is the plane ride home.

Shit calls when the rorters just so happened to be 10 down, but that's a standard part of the NRL atm. However, we probably aren't in this position with Arey and another vet in the side.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.