OFFICIAL Roster Tracker for 2022 and beyond

DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS AND CORRECTIONS TO @McHunt

PLAYER ROSTER FOR 2022 AND BEYOND
Salaries are pure speculation based on media reporting.

PLAYER
Adam Reynolds
2022​
2023​
2024​
Albert Kelly
2022​
Billy Walters
2022​
Blake Mozer
2023​
2024​
2025​
Brendan Piakura
2022​
2023​
2024​
Brenko Lee
2022​
Corey Jensen
2022​
2023​
Corey Oates
2022​
Cory Paix
2022​
2023​
Deine Mariner
2023​
2024​
Deloise Hoeter
2022​
Ethan Quai-Ward
2022​
2023​
Ezra Mam
2022​
2023​
2024​
Herbie Farnworth
2022​
2023​
Jake Turpin
2022​
Jesse Arthars
Loan to Warriors​
2023​
Jordan Riki
2022​
2023​
2024​
Jordan Pereira
2022​
2023​
Keenan Palasia
2022​
2023​
Kobe Hetherington
2022​
2023​
Kotoni Staggs
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
Kurt Capewell
2022​
2023​
2024​
Leivaha Pulu (train & trial)
T&T​
Logan Bayliss (development)
2022​
2023​
Patrick Carrigan
2022​
2023​
2024​
Payne Haas
2022​
2023​
2024​
Reece Walsh
2023​
2024​
2025​
Rhys Kennedy
2022​
Ryan James
2022​
Selwyn Cobbo
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
TC Robati
2022​
2023​
2024​
Te Maire Martin
2022​
Tesi Niu
2022​
2023​
Thomas Flegler
2022​
2023​
Tyrone Roberts
2022​
Tyson Gamble
2022​
Xavier Willison
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
Zac Hosking
T&T​

DEVELOPMENT

Logan Bayliss
Deine Mariner
Blake Mozer
Ethan Quai-Ward
Te Maire Martin
Xavier Willison

OFF CONTRACT 2023

Albert Kelly
Billy Walters (expect 2 year extension)
Corey Oates (expect 3 year extension)
Deloise Hoeter
Jake Turpin (won't be extended)
Ryan James (retiring)
Tyson Gamble (released to Knights)

STOCKS

Front Row
Carrigan, Flegler, Haas, James, Willison , Kennedy, Jensen, Palasia, Bayliss

Second Row
Piakura, Riki, Capewell, Leivaha Pulu (t&t), James, Robati, Oates, Palasia, Hosking

Lock
Carrigan, Hetherington, Hosking, Flegler, Leivaha Pulu (t&t), Robati, Palasia

Hooker
Turpin, Paix, Hetherington, Walters

Half
Reynolds, Gamble, Kelly, Mam, Staggs, Walters, Martin, Paix, Roberts, Turpin

Fullback
Niu, Farnworth, Cobbo, Martin, Walsh

Centre
Farnworth, Staggs, Niu, Cobbo, Lee, Capewell, Hoeter

Wing
Cobbo, Oates, Niu, Farnworth, Pereira, Quai-Ward (t&t)

ETHNO MAP

QLD (17)

Billy Walters, Brenko Lee, Corey Jensen, Corey Oates, Cory Paix, Delouise Hoeter, Ezra Mam, Jake Turpin, Keenan Palasia, Kobe Hetherington, Kurt Capewell, Logan Bayliss, Patrick Carrigan, Reece Walsh, Selwyn Cobbo, Thomas Flegler, Tyson Gamble

NZ (9)
Brendan Piakura, Delouise Hoeter, Jordan Riki, Jordan Pereira, Keenan Palasia, Leivaha Pulu, TC Robati, Te Maire Martin, Xavier Willison

NSW (8)
Adam Reynolds, Zac Hosking, Albert Kelly, Kotoni Staggs, Payne Haas, Ryan James, Rhys Kennedy, Tyrone Roberts

Indigenous (9)
Albert Kelly, Brenko Lee, Ezra Mam, Jordan Riki, Kotoni Staggs, Reece Walsh, Ryan James, Selwyn Cobbo, Tyrone Roberts

Tonga (5)
Brenko Lee, Delouise Hoeter, Leivaha Pulu, Kotoni Staggs, Tesi Niu

Samoa (3)
Keenan Palasia, Jordan Pereira, Payne Haas

Cook Islands (2)
Brendan Piakura, Xavier Willison

England (1)
Herbie Farnworth

2022 QCUP ALLOCATIONS

Souths Magpies

Ezra Mam
Kobe Hetherington
Tesi Niu
Cory Paix
Thomas Flegler
Albert Kelly
Blake Mozer
Brenko Lee
Corey Oates
Jordan Pereira
Adam Reynolds
Logan Bayliss
Ethan Quai-Ward

Norths Devils
Kurt Capewell
Herbie Farnworth
Tyson Gamble
Rhys Kennedy
Brendan Piakura
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Ryan James
Xavier Willison

Wynnum Manly
Delouise Hoeter
TC Robati
Selwyn Cobbo
Pat Carrigan
Payne Haas
Corey Jensen
David Mead
Keenan Palasia
Jake Turpin
Billy Walters
Te Maire Martin
Deine Mariner

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
We’ve gone from a bloke getting paid a cool $million / season doing ****-all most of the time, to a bloke getting paid $750k / season who will be earning every last cent of it.

Gees Milford really did rob the Broncos.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We’ve gone from a bloke getting paid a cool $million / season doing ****-all most of the time, to a bloke getting paid $750k / season who will be earning every last cent of it.

A few did mate and we're still in shit, we're still paying a few to be other clubs aren't we?

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Unpopular opinion potentially but anyone willing to pay 1.1 mill to get him out of his contract for 22 and then probably 500K each season for 23, 24 for Ben Hunt to play 9. Turpin not the answer. Munster to come in '24 to play fullback. Thoughts?
Ben Hunt isn’t accepting a #9 role at club level, anywhere.. and tbf, nor should he anymore.

Munster isn’t going to want to play fullback anywhere either..

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Ben Hunt isn’t accepting a #9 role at club level, anywhere.. and tbf, nor should he anymore.

Munster isn’t going to want to play fullback anywhere either..
Munster is a fullback

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
He was a fullback.. he’s now the Australian five eighth and isn’t going to be shifting to fullback (permanently), probably ever.
i thought that there was a rumour he wants to

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

not according to Crawley.

still claiming we will regret letting Milford go

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
I have been thinking about transition planning in our squad, particularly life after Reynolds taking into account the lack of game managing halves.

Ideally it would be great if TMM could develop into a game manager but if that is not possible, watching some of the trials, I was impressed by jock madden (reserve grade half at the tigers). He appeared to manage the team pretty well and is only 21. He is off contract for next year and if we dont see gamble or TMM as the future half after reynolds it could be good to bring madden in for an apprenticeship under reynolds.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I have been thinking about transition planning in our squad, particularly life after Reynolds taking into account the lack of game managing halves.

Ideally it would be great if TMM could develop into a game manager but if that is not possible, watching some of the trials, I was impressed by jock madden (reserve grade half at the tigers). He appeared to manage the team pretty well and is only 21. He is off contract for next year and if we dont see gamble or TMM as the future half after reynolds it could be good to bring madden in for an apprenticeship under reynolds.
we steal weaver from the titans when they re sign Fifita

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
i thought that there was a rumour he wants to
I'd be extremely surprised if there was any substance to it.. The physical demands of being an NRL fullback for 20+ rounds is something I think would be too great for just about any player to re-adjust to once they've had a few seasons as a number 6.
As great a player as Munster is, I don't think he's the great trainer type you'd have to be to make that transition.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I'd be extremely surprised if there was any substance to it.. The physical demands of being an NRL fullback for 20+ rounds is something I think would be too great for just about any player to re-adjust to once they've had a few seasons as a number 6.
As great a player as Munster is, I don't think he's the great trainer type you'd have to be to make that transition.
he's reportedly dropped 6kgs and in best condition but who knows

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
These people saying we will regret letting Milford go are probably the same flogs who made a half page spread on their respective newspaper singling him out, knowing that's what gets people reading

I'd nearly guarantee Frawley was one of them as he sat there on NRL360 last year constantly potting Milford, now apparently we will regret it? I mean sure, we might regret it, now that he will be as motivated as ever after taking a huge paycut, he might even pull his finger out and have a crack but that wasn't going to happen under the conditions at the Broncos (him being on 1 million a year and all that)

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
These people saying we will regret letting Milford go are probably the same flogs who made a half page spread on their respective newspaper singling him out, knowing that's what gets people reading

I'd nearly guarantee Frawley was one of them as he sat there on NRL360 last year constantly potting Milford, now apparently we will regret it? I mean sure, we might regret it, now that he will be as motivated as ever after taking a huge paycut, he might even pull his finger out and have a crack but that wasn't going to happen under the conditions at the Broncos (him being on 1 million a year and all that)
I regret the separation didn’t / couldn’t happen sooner.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013

Madden had a good year last season in NSW Cup for the Magpies, he's interesting floated around Newcastle and Tigers now and hasn't really cracked it yet.

He was NSW U18 half against Dearden in 2018 at the MCG and NSW came away with the win.

I thought that 21 would be the year Simpkins and Madden became the Tigers spine but it hasn't happened.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.