14 - Walters
15 - TC Robati
16 - Jensen
17 - James

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
People base it off probably his performances for Wynnum in ISC. I think he is potentially a really good player, but only if we pick a position for him and let him develop accordingly. If its fullback, then it has to be in Queensland Cup.
Even in ISC his defensive positioning and urgency at the back was not great. It is just that this was not as exploited by the opposition.

These are two areas that our most recent fullbacks have struggled, isaako, cobbo, nui (although I noted he had been working on this towards the end of the year), Milford when he played there and even boyd had his moments where he was slow to react.

You compare that to your RTS, papenhuyzen, tedesco, CNK, gutherson and turbo who always just appear to be there.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
McHunt I think you would find that neither of them had covid, however both were ruled out and separated from the broncos group as a result of symptoms. That’s what has been communicated by the club and the media. Whether you know something we all don’t is another story but I just think you should review your view point on these two’s whereabouts and eligibility come Friday week.

Herbie didn't test positive before he left but tested positive in Mackay- he had to drive back on his own from Mackay.

Kelly was positive too.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Herbie didn't test positive before he left but tested positive in Mackay- he had to drive back on his own from Mackay.

Kelly was positive too.
@Fitzy Yes, and Kevvie specifically said this:

“A lot depends on how Alby recovers from Covid. We will see how badly he gets it and whether we can get him back training well in time for round one.”​

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Ah yes, the Karmichael Hunt at 7 experiment. No Justin Hodges, no Darren Lockyer, no Brent Tate, no Sam Thaiday, no Tonie Carrol, no David Stagg. Some pretty critical names missing.
A simple, I was wrong would have sufficed.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Poor bugger, the drive between Mackay and Marlborough is enough to put you to sleep.

which (if he wasn’t driving) would be beneficial if recovering from the flu right?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Matty Johns has somewhat walked back his expectations of the Broncos, saying he didn’t like what he saw in the trials:

Did any of us really like what we saw outside of our starting middle forwards? Only thing I sincerely disagree with what he said was the one man team. Would like to argue Haas, Carrigan, Capewell, Staggs, Farnworth, seemingly Flegler if he continues his form. I can see Hetherington being one of the best ranked locks in the comp come the end of the year regardless of where we come. I could agree with the take that it’s a one man spine cause well nobody overly stands out in it: hooker speaks for itself, 6 could be a fucken grandpa for all I care and well Tesi is developing still.

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013

Kelly was positive too.

Hope it's just mild for them. I'm going through it now and it's knocking me around big time.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Farnsworth
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Carrigan
11. Riki
12 capewell
13. Kobe
14. Robati
15. James
16. Kennedy
17. Turpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Galco
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • BRC088
  • Maroon4life
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • Brotherdu
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.