10. Carrigan
11. Riki
12 capewell
13. Kobe
14. Robati
15. James
16. Kennedy
17. Turpin
Yes, that's the team KW is picking. Gamble will get first chop, Bilboe if he fails. Might start with Turpintine instead.

Yes, that's the team KW is picking. Gamble will get first chop, Bilboe if he fails. Might start with Turpintine instead.
I didn’t see Oates make the cut but he was one of the best in the trials and he needs to be rewarded. Gamble was ordinary to be honest but he gets picked off the back of his defence and aggression. If Turpin starts then fine but he really needs a huge kick up the arse and I think benching him will do just that.

I didn’t see Oates make the cut but he was one of the best in the trials and he needs to be rewarded. Gamble was ordinary to be honest but he gets picked off the back of his defence and aggression. If Turpin starts then fine but he really needs a huge kick up the arse and I think benching him will do just that.

this may just be your sentence structure, but did you just say that Oates was one of the best in the trials?

Attachments

• B4F1C59E-4735-458C-BF56-97D09C779D9A.jpeg
    B4F1C59E-4735-458C-BF56-97D09C779D9A.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 80
Will we ever see Reynolds playing in a Broncos jersey 😕😕

our best recruitment , best back , captain and also one of the best forward on the weekend wont play ... **** this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • DrGee
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • Howie
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.