POST GAME [Round 1, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Can we rev the media up a little more? Maybe push the story that the roosters have a culture of racial insensitivity. Their captain not to long ago got into trouble for screaming squid game at a public citizen from Asian descent.

Lifeban the prick.
**** him and his deadshit family.

The NRL could eradicate this from the game forever if they smash Leniu with a lifeban.
Not a single person would dare bring that shit into a game again.

Hoping Vlandys has some balls about all this.

Can we rev the media up a little more? Maybe push the story that the roosters have a culture of racial insensitivity. Their captain not to long ago got into trouble for screaming squid game at a public citizen from Asian descent.

Nah that neve happened, I can't see any punishment for it from the NRL and didn't you hear the commentary yesterday? Tedesco as a saint who has done more for league and really, the world than anyone in history. He'd never do something like that.

What an absolute piece of shit.

His story before that is just as bad. Look at the song title...

View attachment 26397
Shameful.
I’m just, I don’t know anymore. This is all terribly sad, makes you not even want to watch NRL anymore. I can’t even imagine what Ezra is feeling.

You hear things that internationally we are viewed as a fairly racist country and I used to think that was garbage because honestly I have personally not witnessed a lot of it but something like this happens and I totally get why we are viewed that way. This is more than a league thing and as an Australian I’m ashamed. To read all the comments around this and to have this guys brother posting stuff like this is just awful.

I hope his old mate To'o reminds him that lying is a sin before he faces the judiciary

EDIT: his fat brother looks like he's one feed away from a heart attack. Hope he's looked into cpap machines

Has anyone sent the link from Instagram of Leniu's fat brother to someone like Badel / NRL360?

They absolutely name and shame the POS for this.

What an absolute disaster for Roosters. Surprised I haven't see any Penriff flogs on here trying to defend him yet.

Holy shit, even the worlds dumbest person shouldn’t be stupid enough to post that right now.
Along with being dumb .. it's also a very cold and calculated act. And clearly, he doesn't have any concept of the word empathy.

Wonder how long their rap sheets are ..

Along with being dumb .. it's also a very cold and calculated act. And clearly, he doesn't have any concept of the word empathy.

Wonder how long their rap sheets are ..
I wonder if this stuff is intimidation trying to get Mam to withdraw the claim?

If the Roosters were not your most hated team before, go take a look at the Chookpen. (Roosters forums) most disgusting group of fuckwit fans ive ever seen and that includes peak bulldog fans from the early 2000's.

melbourne just got bumped comfortably into second place as the team i want to see burn to the ground.

Just rewatching the part where the incident happened.

Channel 9 commentators said Mam & Leniu where pushing each other.

When Mam made the complaint, you couldn't hear what was said because the commentator kept waffling on & on. They first thought Mam was on report.

6 mins later still nothing & I turned it off.

Lifeban the prick.
**** him and his deadshit family.

The NRL could eradicate this from the game forever if they smash Leniu with a lifeban.
Not a single person would dare bring that shit into a game again.

Hoping Vlandys has some balls about all this.
To be fair if we banned players for deadshit families one of ours would have been executed a fair while ago.

Disgusting though.

If the Roosters were not your most hated team before, go take a look at the Chookpen. (Roosters forums) most disgusting group of fuckwit fans ive ever seen and that includes peak bulldog fans from the early 2000's.

melbourne just got bumped comfortably into second place as the team i want to see burn to the ground.
This whole thing has brought out and empowered so many fuckwits. At this point the nrl could burn to the ground and I wouldn’t even care. The game has been destroyed.

Badel reporting that Leniu instigated the altercation at the hotel.

He said that Mam, Carrigan and Staggs went back to their rooms after a team meal as they were bitterly disappointed with our performance. The ran into Leniu in the corridor, who made a beeline for Staggs ... When Leniu spotted Mam he launched a "tirade" at him. He made a move towards Mam, promoting Patty to step in front of Mam ... A roosters official eventually got Leniu out of there to defuse the situation.

Badel also reporting that Leniu could face 2 months on the sidelines if found guilty

They could have video of it. Lots of hotels have cameras everywhere in the corridors.

Active Now

• K-Style
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.