Allegiant Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbos news is Marty will be in the 17 come game day.
Mariner was picked purely because of his speed.

This concerns me. Everytime Staggs has meant to have 'picked up the slack', he never actually has and a few of us overlooked it because he made a miracle play or break away.

I really want him to have a good year, but we'll see.

If you're expecting Staggs to be a Herbie style centre that makes 20 runs for 150m+ every game ... you'll always be disappointed, because he isn't that type of player.

Staggs is more you're Renouf style player ... Only make a handful of runs a match, but pose a constant threat with the ball in hand and produce those "miracle plays". Hell, he's even a threat without the ball, just by his presence on the field).

This concerns me. Everytime Staggs has meant to have 'picked up the slack', he never actually has and a few of us overlooked it because he made a miracle play or break away.

I really want him to have a good year, but we'll see.
He did bump up his output last year... highest output of his career by the looks and that was mostly because Oates wasn't there doing it so he put his hand up.

I'm anticipating Staggs to have a decent year this year, because Herbie is now gone, so he'll put his hand up again... unless Arthars or Mariner replicate it. My only lingering concern with him is defence and his decision making.

He did bump up his output last year... highest output of his career by the looks and that was mostly because Oates wasn't there doing it so he put his hand up.

I'm anticipating Staggs to have a decent year this year, because Herbie is now gone, so he'll put his hand up again... unless Arthars or Mariner replicate it. My only lingering concern with him is defence and his decision making.

View attachment 26274
Good stats, thanks!

Interesting Billy Slater said the old Olympic park field in Melbourne was narrower and had shorter in goals !

If the decision between Oates and Mariner was a close one I would of went with Oates.
This game with the field size being smaller would of suited him more so than Mariner I reckon. Also the opportunity to play in Vegas for loyal 200 gamer would of been nice.
Also probably would of went with Marty over Baker, Marty showed more in the trials I thought.
You "would have gone" with Oates, not "would of went", but I take your point :)

Willison out. Taupau in.

Kevvie favoring experience given we're going up against the Roosters pack.

Arghh. Now have to work on Sunday so I will have to watch the game from home.

Quick question though .. with Kayo I've heard a lot of people mention the quality of the stream .. Will I be better off streaming through Chromecast or straight through the browser?

Arghh. Now have to work on Sunday so I will have to watch the game from home.

Quick question though .. with Kayo I've heard a lot of people mention the quality of the stream .. Will I be better off streaming through Chromecast or straight through the browser?
I use the Kayo app (on the phone and tv), and it works great. Although our game will be on 9 as well.

I use the Kayo app (on the phone and tv), and it works great. Although our game will be on 9 as well.
Thanks Santa 😊
My TV aerial port at the wall must be broken .. can't tune my TV in at all, so I have to rely on a stream.

Can't agree with that decision.
I reckon its fine. Spencer Leniu bashed our forwards in the GF. We have no Flegler so we need a hard hitter that strikes some fear in the opposition forward pack. Willison is great, played well in the trials but bringing him through on such a big stage against such a big fearsom pack is not a good move. He will get plenty of opportunity but i think the more aggression we have in our pack on Sunday the better. Marty is all of those things and wont be overawed by the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Jazza
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Strop
  • sooticus
  • Midean
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • broncotville
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.