PRE-GAME Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

He is big, strong and will finish in the back row. Who's career would you rather see set backwards against a big Souths forward pack

Planning to fail is always a great motivator.

As long as Milford is in the team, I'm happy.

Wayne could name Todd Lowrie off the bench and it wouldn't bother me. In fact, I'd probably prefer Todd over Aaron if we're using Splinter's line of thinking.

Unbreakable said:
According to that article Copley will be outside Hodges on the right.. Vidot on the left outside Reed..

Don't read into it - Wayne doesn't care. Hodges is named at left centre, he'll be playing right. The only time it will matter is when you're playing Rugby League Live 3 and you remember you've got to switch Hodgo around for authenticity.

The article also said Gillett was in danger of losing his starting spot to Glenn, when Glenn has been starting for at least 3 years.

The article also said Gillett was in danger of losing his starting spot to Glenn, when Glenn has been starting for at least 3 years.

Well he would actually be losing it to Blair ... He is the only change to the starting pack (other than positionally) from last season.

Hodges is named at left centre, he'll be playing right.

I see you say that a lot.. but with every other NRL team the #4 plays on the right hand side of the field like Hodges.. or am I mistaken?

I see you say that a lot.. but with every other NRL team the #4 plays on the right hand side of the field like Hodges.. or am I mistaken?

A few teams like the Raiders (#3 Croker plays left) and Dogs (#3 J. Morris plays left) buck the trend but most stick with the traditional numbering system.

Few players you didn't expect are going to play ISC this weekend. I won't ruin announcements but the backline isn't as locked in as you all thought.

Lockyer was at training working with Milford on kicking today.

50 mins until the first team of the year is announced ... I'm excited

Few players we didn't expect hey..

Vidot playing ISC maybe? Maranta on one of the wings?

cant see there being that many surprises that we aren't already expecting. excited to see whats rolled out

Kodi Nickorima will be a bolter – can’t wait for the team announcement. The 20’s should also be an interesting sideas big Joe Offa may get a run in the NRL or ISC

Few players you didn't expect are going to play ISC this weekend. I won't ruin announcements but the backline isn't as locked in as you all thought.

Locky comeback time?

Glad to hear it, because his kicking game needs a lot of work. In Lockyer we trust!

Scott Minto has been working with Maranta on how to score tries in not go over the line

Maranta over Vidot. I will fucking kill someone.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Lurker
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • Brocko
  • pagey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • kman
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • barker
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.