PRE-GAME Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Re: Round 1 - 2015 - Broncos v Rabbitohs - Pre-game discussion

Doesn't Bennett also like an extra size on the wing - Plowman, Sailor as examples

I'd go as far as to say Vidot's guaranteed kick returns smoothed over the deficiencies in Hunt's kicking game last year and gave us an extra 10-12 metres per set in the territory battle.

He'd always take 3 to take down, and would always force that 3rd chaser to make an extra effort he wouldn't have otherwise had to do.

Then Kennedy would get smashed backwards for a 3 metre run. Glenn would be satisfactory. Hodgo would go from dummy half and make a half break and then Hunt kick to ground around about the oppositiion 30m mark. Repeat.

I'd trade Vidot's 12 metre run from our own end for a guy who finishes easy tries 95% of the time and can also finish difficult tries (Kahu anyone?)

I'd trade Vidot's 12 metre run from our own end for a guy who finishes easy tries 95% of the time and can also finish difficult tries (Kahu anyone?)

I still reckon Vidot would make a great prop

If Kahu is so great, why was he ordinary in QLD Cup?

What i would do to have segeyaro in our team. That kid is an absolute weapon!

We don't have Segeyaro, but we do have Matt Parcell who is apparently quicker out of dummy half than he is.

Chances are he won't be anywhere near as good as Segeyaro though.

Chances are he won't be anywhere near as good as Segeyaro though.

Maybe not, but as long as there is a chance, that's all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Team I want

1: Boyd
2: Vidot
3: Copley
4: Hodges
5: Kahu
6: Milford
7: Hunt
8: McGuire
9: McCullogh
10: Garbutt
11: Gillett
12: Thiaday
13: Parker

14: Gavet
15: Glenn
16: Offa
17: Lowrie

I'm already pumped and ready to go for next year. I'm excited to see the Milford/Hunt pairing in action. I'm still hoping for the best and preparing for the worst with Milford but I'm confident he can do the job as he did a good job in the halves under Stuart and Stuart's record with halves leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

Team I want

1: Boyd
2: Vidot
3: Copley
4: Hodges
5: Kahu
6: Milford
7: Hunt
8: McGuire
9: McCullogh
10: Garbutt
11: Gillett
12: Thiaday
13: Parker

14: Gavet
15: Glenn
16: Offa
17: Lowrie

I'm already pumped and ready to go for next year. I'm excited to see the Milford/Hunt pairing in action. I'm still hoping for the best and preparing for the worst with Milford but I'm confident he can do the job as he did a good job in the halves under Stuart and Stuart's record with halves leave a lot to be desired.

No Blair or Oates...??? Interesting...

There's no place for Lowrie IMO. Just as depth for the Origin period.

No Blair or Oates...??? Interesting...

**** I'm useless around 11 after a big afternoon at times. Yes I would have Blair at 10 and Oates on the bench. I'm being honest and not including them was an honest mistake.

Well.... Now I'm worried :/

OP has been changed to fit in line with the new Pre-Fix model and includes match details. More changes will be made as news becomes available.

Will the Broncos win in Round 1? Why or why not?

We won't due to our lack of combinations.. Souths win due to their pure synergy and cohesion. God they are gelling....better than they did last year. And its scary

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.