PRE-GAME Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

i think kahu's role will be kept pretty simple at least to start the season. i've no doubt he's got the talent but for him its going to take a bit of time and confidence. once that happens his game will expand i'm sure, and i reckon bennett is aware of it.

I wish the Wigan game happened on Suncorp Stadium. I was holding my breath every time Kahu, Milford, Hodges etc took a run.

I wish the Wigan game happened on Suncorp Stadium. I was holding my breath every time Kahu, Milford, Hodges etc took a run.

I damn near had a fucking heart attack when Milford looked like he was seriously injured..

We have a much better engine room up front compared to what St Helens do. Match Souths up the middle and I am more than confident we can find enough points to beat them

If you could show me where i said it was my idea and i thought of it first it would be great. When you're done with that or failing that i'll show you a douche in your very own bathroom mirror.

Gee, I'm so so sorry. I thought you posted Oates on the wing. My mistake.

As for the douche, don't worry, just post a selfie in your bathroom mirror.

(Out of interest ... mine not yours as I can see you're busy in looking in the mirror) I posted often over the last few years about Oates being on the wing, and I can still smelled the charred flesh from the flames.)

Last edited:
ok so my opinion for the 17 is two changes from the WCC match

- gillett onto the bench for offa. (not that i'd have a problem with offa playing).
- copley in for whitchurch.

maranta is safe and reads kicks well and against reynolds kicking game (pretty much his go to) this could be key, so i think we should keep him in the side.

yes its a fair risk to throw niko in there but i think lets go for it. bring him on with 8 mins to go in the first half and see what happens. there's also an argument to run with four forwards on the bench against a big souths team but i have confidence in our pack that they dont need a fourth.

glenn earnt the right to retain the left centre starting spot.

not aware of where garbutt stands at the moment. he may be a chance to nab dodd's spot. dodds defended well in the wcc (made 20 odd tackles while on the field) so i have no problem if he's retained.

Last edited:
Broncos site seems to imply that Reed and Copley are fighting for a centre spot...and nothing else. Like Maranta would get picked ahead of one of them.

Hmmm......I don't like the sound of that.

So is anyone actually going to the game?

Furthermore, did anyone go to the public launch on Queen st?

I checked it out in between commutes, it was jam-packed but it was great to see so many Broncos jerseys in one place.

I checked it out in between commutes, it was jam-packed but it was great to see so many Broncos jerseys in one place.

I'll be there! First season as a proper member. Will be there bright and early to see the 20s play.

Sweet! We'll have to compare notes on the 20s.

Fortunately I clock off around 4 on Thursday so I'll be heading to the stadium. Wasn't planning on going to this game since my group has been slack with getting our Awesome Foursome tickets but I'm too hyped and everything works out pretty well.

Sweet! We'll have to compare notes on the 20s.

Fortunately I clock off around 4 on Thursday so I'll be heading to the stadium. Wasn't planning on going to this game since my group has been slack with getting our Awesome Foursome tickets but I'm too hyped and everything works out pretty well.

Indubitably. I did the awesome foursome tickets in 2013, paid for most of the single tickets last year and finally got a full membership this year. Is it looking at being a sell out? I love a packed Suncorp. No doubt there will be a lot of 2014-15 Rabbits jerseys there though.

Got my season tickets again BP. I am knocking off at 3pm so will be there to see the 20s as well. Really looking forward to CP13's party also

I'm going to the game. I'll be closer to the field this time so I might get some footage of the Broncos U20's.

Prepare yourself for the Broncos to be completely embarrassed.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you don't remember my curse?

Active Now

• thenry
  • ostin86
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.