Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad they are stopping the wrestle...

We're just going through the motions now. We're clearly spent

At least the cricket is still on.

That's a fucking soft penalty

Souths are massive. I don't understand why the Broncos try to out muscle them. Need to throw the ball around

Bring on travis Waddell! Surely he can't be as bad as McC. I think Bennett is giving some passengers their last chance tonight.

Should have kept Granville. Showed signs of being better than McCullough.

If I was Chris walker I'd try to sign with Souths. They make oldies look good. Last year it was Lote now it's reddy.

Souths are massive. I don't understand why the Broncos try to out muscle them. Need to throw the ball around

Bennett has trimmed them down yet they still try and go up the centre against Souths.

It will be when people keep saying, it's going to be a long season.

The seasons are the same amount of weeks.

Haha. Zing.

It's been a shit show, but it's early days. Plenty of time left to get it right.

This was always going to be a tough ask.

Yuck! Dumb penalties mixed with silly mistakes and some really ordinary defence.

Welp, those who have made a habit of defending plodders like McC and Reed need to present a new argument to the court because we're just about ready to convict and execute.

How I envy teams with legitimate goal kickers, fast wingers, smart dummy halves... I'm sure there's more

Nice to have halves and your FB get involved. We should try it one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.