Round 1 - Broncos Vs Sea Eagles - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN''TTT WAITTT FOR TONIGHTTT!!
The NRL season has not begun until WE play. So excited for some Broncos action, I hope we annihilate the Manly wankers.

We'll probably bash a lot of the teams into submission in the first couple of months just like last year. Then after our forwards start showing wear and tear, we'll need to hope our halves are good enough to create points under more pressure.

having trouble printing tickets out. My buddy is forwarding them to me and the text in the pdf comes up blank!!!

Are you using adobe or another reader? I've printed out forwarded tickets before and haven't had any problems. Maybe it's just taking time to load? The text is usually the last thing to pop up

Go boys let's give it to those slivertalis

need a couple of rums. feeling nervous now

I'm feeling pretty confident.

im reasonably confident as well but first agme of the year is always nervous excitement.

all good, thanks Fozz. all sorted now.

im reasonably confident as well but first agme of the year is always nervous excitement.

After last year's performance I'm going in with no expectations. Think I nearly broke a blood vessel watching that game.

After last year's performance I'm going in with no expectations. Think I nearly broke a blood vessel watching that game.
Yeah me too, and I felt almost as gutted all the way home (and that's 1.5 hours travel for me), as after the game that shall not be spoken of...

i distinctly remmeber storming out of the ground right on full time and going straight home without speaking to anyone at all.

I'm actually talking about the Eels game, but thanks for reminding us of old wounds Porthoz! :scared:

woops i wasnt talking about the eels game.

I'm nervous thats for sure and this being one of those special games for the club(25 year anniversary round 1 against the Sea Eagles 1988) sure doesn't help lol as we have a habit of getting a hammering, like the return to Suncorp game against the Knights, still you can't knock back the satisfaction that a new season is upon us and I cant wait for kick off! GO THE BRONCOS!!!!

Last edited:
Random stat ripped from Big League

David Williams has never lost to the Broncos

Wow Big Pete you made me feel a whole lot better lol, thanks. :sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.