Round 1 - Broncos Vs Sea Eagles - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for giving experience to our up an comers, but filling a bench with zero FG experience is a recipe for disaster. One at a time is enough!

I used to think that too, but I have been advised otherwise by the coaching geniuses on this forum, you'll learn to port :p

Zero first grade experience?
The bench I first name all have first grade experience

Have guys seen hunt's trial form. He deserves to be there over Wallace or Norman.

I hope people realise I was being sarcastic

Hey Noodles, it's bad enough that u criticize everyone that u don't agree with but can u at least get your spelling and punctuation in order? If u r under the age of 12, then fair enough but if u r above that age, then u r very hard to take serious.
Really, you criticise someone for their spelling and punctuation with that post? Have you heard of glass roofs?

Apparently the Broncos are handing out 30, 000 free 'rally towels' in order to generate more support for the club.

Never seen them before, but anything to improve the atmosphere at Suncorp.

I've got the rally towel they are handing out tommorow night.

lmao this is hilarious. Nice to see the Broncos finally teaching supporters how to support the team at the games. Hopefully no more library :P

00034544-image.jpg

WillHopoate is signed to Parra. Kahu is along term proposition at centre and anyone who has seen Oates play knows he isspecial. Don’t throw the baby out withthe bath water. Great things areexpected.

oh boy that is embarassing.

but i am glad they are at least trying to get the crowd more involved.

GAME DAY. PUMPED

"how to use your rally towel"
"when to use your rally towel"
"listen to the ground announcer and watch for your prompts to use"

Yeah I can't believe the Broncos would dare to encourage the crowd to support their team. How embarrassing.

:D

weather looking ok. hard to tell wtf its going to do though. hopefully stays dry.

F*** yeah game day!!! Bring. It. On.

I'm hoping to see much more creative attack from the boys tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Sproj
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Tmac
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mrtij
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.